[Req]shillien templar

sync007

P.s: al my gear is +16 and augumet on wepon is +1 str. and ahve dyes +4wit,-4int and  +2dex -2con

The dyes are ok,but i insist that you should add barrier as one of your subclasses,it might be one of the reasons that you lost the 1 vs 1 with the other shillien templar.And always use Cov because without the accuracy it gives you,you're useless agains daggers...I always get berseker,now if you see that your gettin' raped remove it and add gmight only.But in mass pvps/pvp pts etc always have berseker.

P.s: al my gear is +16 and augumet on wepon is +1 str. and ahve dyes +4wit,-4int and  +2dex -2con

The dyes are ok,but i insist that you should add barrier as one of your subclasses,it might be one of the reasons that you lost the 1 vs 1 with the other shillien templar.And always use Cov because without the accuracy it gives you,you're useless agains daggers...I always get berseker,now if you see that your gettin' raped remove it and add gmight only.But in mass pvps/pvp pts etc always have berseker.

I'll  put barrier, and  try to play with berseker and alaways i have g.might.

On my stats when i play with cov i have 166 accuracy and 422 ccritica. rate, but with PoW i have accuracy 160 and critical rate 440, is i big defference +18 crit more and less 6 accuracy.

Thanks for info ill try with berseker and put barrier ....

On my stats when i play with cov i have 166 accuracy and 422 ccritica. rate, but with PoW i have accuracy 160 and critical rate 440, is i big defference +18 crit more and less 6 accuracy.

Even that 6 accuracy points are importand,the 18 critical is not that importand,you can change your dyes/add master abillity focus instead of haste.

Even that 6 accuracy points are importand,the 18 critical is not that importand,you can change your dyes/add master abillity focus instead of haste.

Prophecy of Wind -> +20% Critical Rate, +5% vampiric rage effect

Chant of Victory -> +20% Critical Damage, +4 Accuracy.

Don't know how you can have -6 accuracy with PoW unless it`s a customized skill

Prophecy of Wind -> +20% Critical Rate, +5% vampiric rage effect

Chant of Victory -> +20% Critical Damage, +4 Accuracy.

Don't know how you can have -6 accuracy with PoW unless it`s a customized skill

I was wondering about that too but,anyway...

oki, i want to tell one more think, when i was in a party pvp: me with titan, and other party shillient templar with dager, my was tankin the dagger, and the tank hit my coleg titan with 2-3k, and he waz in frenzy+zealot, and titan hit tank with 700...800, wtf .... i think his skills are modify, i dont have other explication,

I thinking quit this sever but i work 6 mounth to have full epics

oki, i want to tell one more think, when i was in a party pvp: me with titan, and other party shillient templar with dager, my was tankin the dagger, and the tank hit my coleg titan with 2-3k, and he waz in frenzy+zealot, and titan hit tank with 700...800, wtf .... i think his skills are modify, i dont have other explication,

I thinking quit this sever but i work 6 -beep-th to have full epics

The other tank could have been in UD since he received that low damage and he could of have boost morale / sos and a blunt type weapon equipped to deal that amount of damage.

The other tank could have been in UD since he received that low damage and he could of have boost morale / sos and a blunt type weapon equipped to deal that a-beep-t of damage.

no ud, no boost, wepon sword, maybe sos dunno, but titan frenzy +zealot 800 and he hit 2-3k

i made one pvp  with him  and it last i think 1h ,, i vansh 1800 cp potion.:) he beat me  because he debuff me with some blunt wepon....

no ud, no boost, wepon sword, maybe sos dunno, but titan frenzy +zealot 800 and he hit 2-3k

i made one pvp  with him  and it last i think 1h ,, i vansh 1800 cp potion.:) he beat me  because he debuff me with some blunt wepon....

You mean pvp dagger + touch of death...