[REQUEST] A Code Free* if some1 want help*

GsL

Question

11 answers to this question

I want a code where Fighter* Skills power Is  based on P atck of every fighter

I mean when a char increase his p atck by 10% skill power increase about 10%

now i have a dager and i make my weapon +15 get full p atck and i do same dmg with a +0 and full defence....

that is fail 4 me

When i do a weapon +50 skill power increased but is very low i increase p atck for 100% and skill power increased for 10% maybe exist a file  and we can fix taht without code??? Only A Pro Dev can fix this one?? Ah i really i want this ..

I want a code where Fighter* Skills power Is  based on P atck of every fighter

I mean when a char increase his p atck by 10% skill power increase about 10%

now i have a dager and i make my weapon +15 get full p atck and i do same dmg with a +0 and full defence....

that is fail 4 me

When i do a weapon +50 skill power increased but is very low i increase p atck for 100% and skill power increased for 10% maybe exist a file  and we can fix taht without code??? Only A Pro Dev can fix this one?? Ah i really i want this ..

find doAttack Method on pcinstance ( i guess) then is almost fine..) make a new boolean , write what you want to include and put it there

find doAttack Method on pcinstance ( i guess) then is almost fine..) make a new boolean , write what you want to include and put it there

Man i m New with L2Dev i dont know to fix eclipse ..

I Have L2jfrozen Interlude*

Thanks for your interest*

Hello Man you are the only guy where interest do you undestand wht i mean?? about code?? and  can you help me if you have time i m newbie  and i dont knnow to work on eclipse.* i have Interlude l2jfrozen pack*