Hi all buffer problem and oly

davidBm

Question

10 answers to this question

i think the easiest way of all, is going to L2PcInstance, find method onTeleported() and at the end, add if(stopAllEffects()) stopAllEffects();

The easiest way is to move the current stopalleffects that is 5secs before olys teleport you, where it should be... not to do it in L2PcInstance... that's totally unnecessary :s

The easiest way is to move the current stopalleffects that is 5secs before olys teleport you, where it should be... not to do it in L2PcInstance... that's totally unnecessary :s

yeah but u dont have to use task and i think davidBm have got no idea how to do that, thats why i offered not really good way but the easiest one.

The easiest is to avoid to open a server if you got no clue about how to fix such a simple thing, by respect for your own players.

cant disagree with that, but i am living in sweet dream that he is trying to do it to learn something :P

vampir... so he must be  from com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance import L2PcInstance (Efecte stopAll ()) Efecte stopAll ()  ???? or how

read my post carefully and do what i wrote.