How do you like the "Great Change"?

xDrac

How do you like the re-structured staff?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the re-structured staff?

• Good
    • Stupid

Uhm, personally I don't exactly feel like.... well, ANYTHING has/will changed. I don't know.

And I don't get what took them so long that they had to postpone the "maintenance".

What do you think? :o

It's simply retarded to think that i had high expectations for that 1 day of maintenance.

Karma wipe? Seriously? Didn't that happen already, and again the same results? What do u think will change now?

And 3 freaking coders? What for? I really don't get Maxtor's point of thinking.

It's simply retarded to think that i had high expectations for that 1 day of maintenance.

Karma wipe? Seriously? Didn't that happen already, and again the same results? What do u think will change now?

And 3 freaking coders? What for? I really don't get Maxtor's point of thinking.

This is your problem? ahhaha

with the karma wiped now, we ll manage to control it and use it properly instead of letting it free for games.

actually karma is the most useless thing on forum.. dont know why you still keep it. It doesnt offer a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

actually karma is the most useless thing on forum.. dont know why you still keep it. It doesnt offer a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

it doesnt offer anything

still gets the most fights.

ujealousbecauseuneverhad