Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

i know you were using bots but still this doesnt change the fact back then we had 10 times more people.

The forum was active even if grisom and me were making 50 bans a day. for real.

The forum was active even if grisom and me were making 50 bans a day. for real.

You were g.mod after a long while . His career in banning people is far longer then your's.

I still remember the day when i saw you for the first time,meaning the period when you literally bursted,being gold member and all those things :)

It's good to have you back tho,can't say the same thing for grisom ,he's acting like a superstar when actually all he did was to ruin the forum even harder.

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

And to make it clear i dont hate none of you this is just my humble opinion.

If I had this domain in my hands.. so much potential being wasted for nothing

The co-admin is just a shiny rank since it's purposes arent fullfiled at all.

◦Cobra◦ (0) linepsv (-1) + Fixed you are not mod. :) In topic August 06, 2013, 17:06:58

◦Cobra◦ (0) WiCkeDLoVe (0) + Fixed you are not mod. :) In topic August 06, 2013, 17:06:08

:you serious?: :you serious?:

Look the date before you take your smartness mode on.

Also you finito was my buddy i thought you can understand my point of view, spam section has destroyed your health.

As i said after i get this move from staffers i just >:D aka :troll: even in my karma fix. but seems you are getting like those kids behavior.  and you think i wannabe.

I never cry for nothing you also should understand that. but as i said your health is damaged. >:D

But at last check my post, i never report no one.

there was a topic with the best staffer passed on legendaries board and I won, I won this poll aswell

Y I NO HAS AWARDS YET ?!¿

Raule    11 (29.7%)

ED        11 (29.7%)

>:D

Well you know as well as i do, most of the potential goes down the drain because of the staff(yeah including myself too).

Look the date before you take your smartness mode on.

Also you finito was my buddy i thought you can understand my point of view, spam section has destroyed your health.

As i said after i get this move from staffers i just >:D aka :troll: even in my karma fix. but seems you are getting like those kids behavior.  and you think i wannabe.

I never cry for nothing you also should understand that. but as i said your health is damaged. >:D

But at last check my post, i never report no one.

i can't even understand what are you trying to say, but you are the only wannabe here as it seems :D

and staff is bad, that's why they need reports to act

i can't even understand what are you trying to say, but you are the only wannabe here as it seems :D

and staff is bad, that's why they need reports to act

HEADstaff* :)