Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

He means why you dont get of your house, locked or kidnaped.. and now my question ... OR No lifeeer?

wat

 

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

 

 

if you chat with someone before 2-3 months and u find him after 3 months u ask about him and he tells you that everything is same like 2-3 month before

 

seems legit

Posted

wat

 

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

 

 

if you chat with someone before 2-3 months and u find him after 3 months u ask about him and he tells you that everything is same like 2-3 month before

 

seems legit

I meant, same regarding the part "growing up & enjoying life" but everybody these days are on holidays so I spend more time inside rofl

Posted

I meant, same regarding the part "growing up & enjoying life" but everybody these days are on holidays so I spend more time inside rofl

Αh ok, i accept it. You wont go for holidays?

Posted

Αh ok, i accept it. You wont go for holidays?

I was on holidays but now I returned and I'm going to leave for 3 days in august again.

Posted

Lefkada is good, i have been there. Good holidays.

Yes me too, was awesome, though i Love kefalonia & corfu a way more ;D

for trip right? :D :D

Vacations yes

Posted

Yes me too, was awesome, though i Love kefalonia & corfu a way more ;D

I have been in kefalonia and corfu to, kefalonia is a lil bit bad.. didnt like that much :p Corfu is just awesome ;d with nice night life to

Posted

I have been in kefalonia and corfu to, kefalonia is a lil bit bad.. didnt like that much :p Corfu is just awesome ;d with nice night life to

Yeap especially the night life in Corfu is nice. But I disliked Zante. I visited the seven islands and I didn't like Zante.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • ⚡ Running out of Google Drive space? Get 5TB permanent storage & Gemini Pro for up to 18 months directly on your account on KloudItem!
    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..