Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Fact # 1

Learn to read. I'm talking about Europe population, didn't recalled any info about the US. I'm pointing about EU.

Romania has the most gipsies in whole world.

Seriously now?

Fact #2

Not my problem if u get offended on forums for someone not knowing what Rom means. They live in my country as well, but I don't give a flying fvck.

Was that opinion even in subject? Read my replay more carefully, and tell me where it involves you regarding anything stated by me.

Fact #3 Their name doesn't come from ''E-GYP-T'', that's bullshit. Read some history and not the crap people put online. They're originally from India.

Actually it dose, my first university was archaeology. What you said is what everyone "generaly" knonws.

Fact #4 Hindu people aren't Arabs.

Dont try to act smart knowing that indians are Hindu. We never talked about India. Nor did i say they are arabs, quit being a hypocrit.

Fact #5 You lack of something which gipsies have most, it's called ''respect'' to the others.

I guess with respect they'll rob me, and ofc with even more respect make my sister into a sex slave for export in countrys like Germany.

So, the conclusion? I'd say that you ( AS PERSON ) are worse than a gipsy fellow.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Take more in da ass.

Found this as well.

My ''conversation'' ( better to say monologue, since you can't have a convo with a sheep) has ended HERE.

And again you boos your ego, in a rush, in a matter that never concerned you.

I just warned the guy that's all if you guys cant coprehand the issue, then i've already won.

dude, stop arguing on internet, its like you wash your car when it rains :happyforever:

+16 critical dmfg

Setekh u cant understand that i call u ROMOS for a shortcut not cuz word ROM means gipsy. I didnt even know what that it means.

Dont take it so personally or something.

Setekh u cant understand that i call u ROMOS for a shortcut not cuz word ROM means gipsy. I didnt even know what that it means.

Yeah, but since when Romos is an abbreviation for the Romanians/Romans?

Yeah, but since when Romos is an abbreviation for the Romanians/Romans?

ROManianS, thats why i used it. dont be sad or something. its "my" word, doesnt mean something.

ROManianS, thats why i used it. dont be sad or something. its "my" word, doesnt mean something.

I got it since 1st reply, I'm just sayin'

:happyforever:

dude, stop arguing on internet, its like you wash your car when it rains :happyforever:

actually washing your car when it rains got some logic sometimes.

@hate on romanians, guess that some ppl should look a bit back in the history.

its like i will call you a d!ck because it's easier for me.

you don't call us "romos" because is some kind of short form or w/e, you are doing it only because YOU want and YOU like it.

so mr g@y (not that you are one but this is how is easier for me to call u) gtfo. ok ? tard (again, not that you are one, but it's easier for me, no offense plz)

ps: ur logic is pathetic .