Maxtor

Fairy tail Cobra is dangerous

:UtryHarder:

:IfyouKnowWhatImean:

>:D

ahah

:yunopurple:

I wanted to make you smile that's why.  :-beep- yeah:

We're up all night 'til the sun, We're up all night to get some ,We're up all night for good fun, We're up all night to get lucky!!!!

Iam not the bad guy to smite me.

O0

if your a good g(a)y you can get  the smite in different way. :ifyouknowwhatimean:

if your a good g(a)y you can get  the smite in different way. :ifyouknowwhatimean:

Dildo pls

story 3:

Justice is against every single usefull change just so he can maintain hes power, even changes that could make the forum better not just some visual stuff that doesnt matter like the shop.

story 4:

Justice makes up lies to cover hes abusive actions and when he gets called out for it, he acts dumb like he thought you talk about something else.

All in all justice is a joke.

Well I fully agree with you with those 2 but, I will tell you 3 more stories.

story 5:

Justice except for that doesn't want to change anything on this forum he does completely nothing but he likes to show to others "his e-powers" like he did with the promotions-demotions info when you got demoted. He "runned" to write shit.

story 6:

Justice promoted only his friends just because he CAN and just because he likes to shows his e-powers like I said before. Despite if they are fitting or not to be staffers.

story 7:

Check the following film scene with Justice & Maxtor as characters.

Justice is Warmtonque ( the man in the black) and poisons Maxtor's mind who is (Theoden the king) this is the only scene that fits him in here.

There is one person missing in this forum and this is Gandalf ( the man who awakes the king's poisoned brain)

Final story, request ban like me it's the best solution to quit from this forum forever. It doesn't worth joining 3 years now.

Im getting bored to discus about that. There( ok wen i say there in some times) Maxtor is here (only for money y oke we know it) so let it be ,make some fun till this story End for ever (cuz a start has an end). >:D

Im getting bored to discus about that. There( ok wen i say there in some times) Maxtor is here (only for money y oke we know it) so let it be ,make some fun till this story End for ever (cuz a start has an end). >:D