interlude L2 Sparkle PvP GRAND OPENNING 01.08.2012

Tilllate

Sunbean please stop saying what ever you want for our server thanks!

My nick is Sunbeam you flaterrer, stop pretending ure the good guy using normal words you useless gm who say that gladi with 180 dmg is normal...

GET THE F OUT from this topic and go back to your cave topic ,i REALLY HATE PEOPLE like you that pretends dumb trying to insulting me in a F PATHETIC WAY

You never seen us cause when you see that we are coming for pvp you go to town.And about:

Randoms will always  be randoms.

Failures will always be failures.    You mean yourself,right?

Is your IQ this low? You got some mental problems dude, u like urself way too much......

I never seen you or ur nab clan anywhere so please use ur brain before you post.

Randoms will always be randoms and failures will always be failures...this statement was made towards you and  ur clan .......I see that people like u pretend to be someone who they are not...continue spamming the forum u attention whore.

l2 sparkle .. l2 renaissanse.. l2 secretdream .. l2 tilate .. how many time will make grand opening ? lawl every week 1 grand opening ?

yeh but his server is nice with ppl and have more balance than the other shits

and why u care about his server's?he can do what ever he want ;)

Is your IQ this low? You got some mental problems dude, u like urself way too much......

I never seen you or ur nab clan anywhere so please use ur brain before you post.

Randoms will always be randoms and failures will always be failures...this statement was made towards you and  ur clan .......I see that people like u pretend to be someone who they are not...continue spamming the forum u attention whore.

pff you are who? 1 kid only CYOO First learn our clan after try speak ! I'm sure you are starting lineage2 first client interlude so you dont know !. Bye

pff you are who? 1 kid only CYOO First learn our clan after try speak ! I'm sure you are starting lineage2 first client interlude so you dont know !. Bye

That's totally weak comeback i've heard so far....u shud rly learn english all i know.....im a kid? axa0xa0x0a i don't need to learn or find out about a random clan dude it doesnt deserve my precious time...yes its my first time playing l2 yeah its 2012 facking retard.

sweetx maybe he don't want to learn english idiot.I don't need to learn it perfect too ;) You never seen our clan cause you never go in pvp zones.You start playing l2 2012? So better leave this forum.It's too late for you to learn how to play l2.