interlude L2 Sparkle PvP GRAND OPENNING 01.08.2012

Tilllate

WE GOT LITTLE PROBLEMS WITH DEDICATED SERVER WILL BE UP SOON.... IN SOME HOURS... WITH FIXED SOME BUGS !!!

Server When online?

Dexter:we are waiting answer from dedicated center...

So wait :)

WE GOT LITTLE PROBLEMS WITH DEDICATED SERVER WILL BE UP SOON.... IN SOME HOURS... WITH FIXED SOME BUGS !!!

Server When online?

Dexter:we are waiting answer from dedicated center...

So wait :)

you still believe that bulgarian shit?Server will be opened in 2 days remember my words.

you still believe that bulgarian shit?Server will be opened in 2 days remember my words.

I dont belive any 1 dexter or wheeler  i saw in facebook that message and i give him info.

Because Archer overpower in server if you watch video full look my dmgs bishops very easy die.So try shut up.

Did you read my text asshole?

If not, read it again dumb, I said That you have another setup, if you go with 3 bishops is your option. I don't care if you go with 5 bishops or whatever.

Are you guys still playing this fail? honestly ,this is sps+archer server lol (97% play these classes and they fuk everything)

I played sps and i raped everyone omfg and when i played tyrant i gived 80 normal dmg and 300 crit dmg LOL server omfg :D (skills and normal hits = same ,which mean gladi/tanks are fking fail too)

Are you guys still playing this fail? honestly ,this is sps+archer server lol (97% play these classes and they fuk everything)

I played sps and i raped everyone omfg and when i played tyrant i gived 80 normal dmg and 300 crit dmg LOL server omfg :D (skills and normal hits = same ,which mean gladi/tanks are fking fail too)

Gladies and tanks fails?Maybe you are fail my friend ;)