Ranked-Elo Boosts

Noble®

Cost

for every Bronze Division is:   10€

for every Silver Division is:      15€

for every Gold Division is:        35€

Examples:

Bronze 3 account requests to be boosted to Silver 5. ---> 10(b2)+10(b1)+10(tier series*)= 30€ total cost

Silver 2 account requests to be boosted to Gold 5. ---> 15(s1)+20(tier series*)=35€ total cost

Tier series= When from Division 1 with 0 points you get boosted to 100+the promo games.

Question:Why is Noble that expensive compared to other boosters?

Answer: Noble is member since 30-12-2006 and was a global mod for 5 years.He was the 1st guy who started selling boosts in here so every other offered prices are lower than these, in order to be competitive to this topic.He has a good reputation over the forum and he doesnt wish his name and fame to be ruined for 5€.After all this is a hobby and not a paid job.Until now every client we had left HAPPY and SATISFIED and even re-purchased boosts after some time.That enormous client list reveals everything mentioned.

Question #2: Why arent there boosts above Gold-Platinum?

Answer: We could make this offer too.It would be good money for us. But think it over for a second.How could you possibly stand in that elo if you re silver,bronze or low ranked Gold?Do you really want your account to be reported and get banned for being a feeder, or unskilled player who obviously got boosted up there?Do you really think you can stand and play at that level?Be honest with yourselves.The answer is NO you cant play up there.We have invited countless summoners who are into these ranks to play vs plat-diamonds.They ALL lost their lanes so hard it would be mathematically guaranteed that they would do so in ranked games too.So why bothering to pay that much and prolly lose your account for that whilst your main goal is to get the season awards?

RULES

1)You WONT be allowed to enter ranked games as long as i/we play with it. breaking the rule even once i/we automatically stop the boost.Normals or ranked teams are allowed of course.
2)You must have decent rune pages (full critical,full armor or full hp pages SUCK plus they make the boost harder)
3)I/we might buy any champion we think we need.
4)If your runes pages suck ,you acknowledge that they have to be changed which means that we re free to spend your already farmed Ip
5)i/we DONT spend RP.
6)you re forced to change your passwords after  finished so you will never accuse the booster for scam.
7)No refunds in any case.
8)I dont need your accounts since i already possess high ranking accounts,so your accounts are worthless for me.plus i hate scammers
9)Spectate  if you want.you might learn something new.constructive critisism-feedback is always good
10)Payments first.ID/Pass & Boosts afterwards.

11)I acknowledge that you may wish to play some games with your friends or for fun.Inform us when you wish to login

12)Sometimes due to university duties, me or my partner might have dificulties login and play.Your patience and understanding is needed because elo boosting is a HOBBY and not a job.

Accounts Boosted

NobleJ(my ex account that got sold)  9-0 W/L (1480s2 to 1801) date sold (10 Jan 2013)
O*****N(from depths of elo hell >750 to silver)
iSixtir(1200 to Gold)
SoniC(from 1267 to 1407)
K*******(1300 to 1457)
ĄzraeL (1338 to 1413)
xXxTsakanikaSxXx (1200 to 1350)  (5 Dec 2012)
Τ****s (1000+  to 1300)  (11 Dec 2012 )
Immerse Y******f(1200+  to 1405)  (12 Dec 2012)
Immerse Your***f(1400 to 1504)  (2 Jan 2013)
Nixa12 (957 to 1200) (2 Jan 2013)
Saram***a N***u (1230 to 1450) (15 Jan 2013)
K****e  from 1300 to 1481 (25 Jan 2013)

BOOSTS WITH THE NEW SYSTEM

D********a from silver 2 to gold 4(free gifted boost)
i***********e from 700 elo to 800  and from bronze 5 to bronze 3
T****s from s3 to s1  BOOSTING it to gold
Z****** from bronze 4 to silver 1
D******y from Silver 2 to Silver 1
Τ****s boosted from silver4  to gold 4
K*****e boosted from silver 5 to silver 1
J****w from bronze 1 to silver 5(insta daily boost)
co********4  from silver 3 to gold 5 in 2 days
T************G  boosted from bronze 4 to bronze 3 (insta boost)
H*******x boosted from Silver 3  0 points to Silver 2 100 points (promo series)
R****1  from Silver 3 to Silver 1(100points)
O********d from Silver 4 to Silver 3
C********** from Gold 5 to Gold 4
T**************i  from Bronze 1 to Silver 3
P********0  from Silver 3 to gold 5(currently Silver1 +70points)
M******R boosted from Bronze 1 to Silver 5
T*************G boosted from Bronze 3 to Bronze 2.(promo games)
P********o boosted from Silver 4 to Silver 1 with 100 points
J****W promoted to Gold V
P*****I promoted to Silver 1 w 100 points
A*******o boosted from bronze 5 to silver 4
A*******RO boosted from Silver 5 to Silver 3

N***** boosted from Bronze 1 to Silver 2

K********K*****i boosted from Silver 5 to Silver 1.

D****** *C boosted from Bronze 5 to Bronze 2

I***********e boosted from Bronze 3 to Silver 5

Ζ*** Μ****Χ boosted from Gold V to Gold III (EUW)

A**********5 from Silver V to Silver II(going to gold)

A******D from Silver II to Platinum V

1**********N from Bronze III to Silver V

E*****N from Silver III to Gold V

F******S from Silver III to Silver I (going to gold)

D****D boosted from Silver 1 to Gold 5

Special Payments(INGAME STUFF) for Summoners in my friendlist exist.

Good Clients/Friends have the option to gift me or a friend of mine in game gifts like skins,champs,or RP instead of paying money for a boost.In order to be in the list you have to be in our friendlist for more than 15days.1st time clients unfortunately cant use this option of payment.

Disclaimer: Boosts are forbidden by Riot. Me or my partners will NEVER reveal that we re boosting your account in chat/champ selection,ingame.

Disclaimer2: Keep in mind that if you ask for a boost from Bronze 4 to Platinum 5, you have to be careful because such a huge boost will rouse suspicions.You re using Elo boost services at your own risk

Note: Many users message me trying to get some serious discounts.We always give discount for vouched,trusted,famous users of the forum.Unfortunately we cant do that to every unknown member who approaches us.

Note2: Due to harsh financial times we acknowledge that money aint easy to be earned and spent for an e-game like LoL. If you have a low budget do NOT seek an elo boost in the first place , or dont ask for a boost that worths the double money.If you really wish to be boosted we can arrange something in between.We always give that opportunity.

Note3:We noticed that some fellow users when negotiating with us about a boost,they often use the trump card that another booster made them a better offer.Sorry but these cheap market tricks dont work in our case.Go to the forum Jews.We sell quality boosts and we re NOT desperate money seekers who would do something just for 5€.

PM me for more infos or

--->  elbon987   (new skype)

Edited by Noble®

the prices are fixed on this topic. we usually make major discounts.

if you re not interested dont harass my time or finito's time so dont bother adding us.when we arrange a boost we try to manage all the other boosts as well in our schedule program.

i mention this cuz yesterday 2 retards added us and spoke to us but when we fixed everything 30minutes later the 1 left(lack of money).shortly after the second deleted us when he made us re-arrange the whole program.

Free has died long ago 8) and none will get gold from 1200 freely.

we DONT speak first even when we arrange a boost

we DONT force anyone to get boost

good evening