Report Sexomaniakos + Zake

Dulens.

nobody changed it because nobody give a damn for this forum anymore not even it's staff.

so don't bullsh1n' me.

I don' really care about this forum, just for time passing.

Also, dekarma me I don't care ;3

Tell to your friend wrd, noble, finito to check his messages.

Ask him too.

Hye listen, I don't care about your karma. But since you got +1 for the same reason stop jerking around. Otherwise, ask for a global to smite you back again.

Hye listen, I don't care about your karma. But since you got +1 for the same reason stop jerking around. Otherwise, ask for a global to smite you back again.

And why they don't smite YOU! Alot of times you swear Families.... Ahh ye i forgot Globals are your friends.... What a shame!

I don't care either.

but please,stop bullsh1ting us that you do care for other's abuses while your whole karma log is full of.

please.

I was talking to Dask i didn't gave to you that answer.... And anyways if you've friends Global Mods /Goldens/Mods that doesn't mean they will do everything to "Clean" your place where you're.... If you want get it into your empty Head otherwise no sense to be in here..... ;) It isn't something difficult i guess...

lol i don't even know him, he made a big aio and he is updating daily, Dask is flaming all over the forum and has got 0 rep cause his friends are fixing this every time he is getting smited. I'm not crying about this, but this is unfair for the rest of the members.

ps: your karma has been fixed for the same reason many times, just look at your karma log.

I was talking to Dask i didn't gave to you that answer.... And anyways if you've friends Global Mods /Goldens/Mods that doesn't mean they will do everything to "Clean" your place where you're.... If you want get it into your empty Head otherwise no sense to be in here..... ;) It isn't something difficult i guess...

it wasn't for you tard.

it was for crystalia

lol i don't even know him, he made a big aio and he is updating daily, Dask is flaming all over the forum and has got 0 rep cause his friends are fixing this every time he is getting smited. I'm not crying about this, but this is unfair for the rest of the members.

ps: your karma has been fixed for the same reason many times, just look at your karma log.

SMITE ME

GO

WHY SO MAAAAAAAAD WITH DASK, EVERYONE? FUCK THIS, FINITO IS MY BROTHER. GTFO

Bitch as more as you like. we proposed the wipe of the whole karma(once more) which Maxtor agreed and he proposed it first.

Since karma is your life we re taking into serious discussion the matter so we ll prevent this game and cries for a pixel number by setting a whole new parameter for it.

with few words! no more games.

And why they don't smite YOU! Alot of times you swear Families.... Ahh ye i forgot Globals are your friends.... What a shame!

here,take -1 .

i have countless e-friends(good friends) or fake friends(call them as you like,lickers,wannabes) but that DOESNT mean i am / we are corrupted in any way cuz we re friends or we play together.we had banned Dask many times in the past as we have fixed countless karmas for all of you.

ps: his last ban 3 days ago was by a global.