Report Sexomaniakos + Zake

Dulens.

All reports are for personal reasons.

Crystalia reports you cause he don't likes you. You're complaining about me for the same reason, not actually that you want to help the forum and keep it clean. You gonna report what suits you, and that's fact. I don't need you to admit it since I can see it, example that Dev created report topic, maybe is his first one and that means a lot.

And finally, I don't understand. I won't show respect to anyone that deserves, or at least I think that deserves. And I don't wait the opposite from you.

And I don't wait the opposite from you.

Kids don't know the word respect. As about the topic I created it was a topic that forum users agreed with a sentence of mine about forums overall image. It had nothing to do with you, you were just the example but you still keep provoking like someone will give a shit for you and Vazelos.

@dask you see? if it's not you it's vazelos that ruins a topic. My 2 cents, bye.

Something else, Vazelos doesn't defends me nor I defend him. There are not "friendships, ass licking, special treatment" or whatever you call it from mods to us. I just had the time, to met some poeple, talk with them so we could leanr each others character.

For example, Elfocrash. I've heard a lot of times that we're friends. There are topics that I defend him cause he was right, or topics like maxtor's one when 25 ppl were blaming him and make fun at him w/o reason.

I came with your side when he smited you about Finito's + and there is the topic. Also Finito and wrd banned me about 25 times each. If you asked them they don't really know the reason.

Kids don't know the word respect. As about the topic I created it was a topic that forum users agreed with a sentence of mine about forums overall image. It had nothing to do with you, you were just the example but you still keep provoking like someone will give a shit for you and Vazelos.

I told you, I won't show respect to you. Or anyone who I don't even know in personal. Till then, you can call me a kid.

You think that I will respect a cocky retard who thinks he is moderator and acts like he care about the forum while you just want to satisfy your greed for power?

Both zake and you are disgusting, zake try to grab any chance that will make him gold, while there is actually 0 chance, the staff is mocking him and you dev, just lol. BUTTHURT LVL 9000

You think that I will respect a cocky retard who thinks he is moderator and acts like he care about the forum while you just want to satisfy your greed for power?

Both zake and you are disgusting, zake try to grab any chance that will make him gold, while there is actually 0 chance, the staff is mocking him and you dev, just lol. BUTTHURT LVL 9000

Yeh this is my request demotion topic about 5 months ago. I think I'm moderator hmm ? I could have been as I had gaming moderator before I request it. You still believe in what you say huh ? You are the LOL in the whole story and an idiot who tries to defend his bitch aka Dask. Now please get the phuck no one cares about you I just felt to reply to this topic because Zake is a good guy and a straight person.

nough said. BB

I defend none, dask is able to talk for his self at his stand. You just want to blame me for defending him so you can avoid the thoughts that you might be a butthurted who thinks he still can moderate

You're just the kind of fair person.

You were moderator, got butthurted after tons of reports and asked for demotion. Now you're just the mature guy who asked for justice and equality for this worthless forum. In same time, you don't mess with immature kids but still your posts are all about me and vazelos. Is this just in my mind and I think like Zake said that everything is around me or is this actually a fact that you're trying to hide talking some shits to throw dirt and change the meaning of conversesion whenever you're squashed.

its very simple, you guys are all kids LOL

simple make a new punishment; abusing karma = taking away vip or donator

or delete the whole karma thingy, or let only mods give someone karma or take it.

GOSH, i missed this, glad im logging in every day now again

MXC & +/- 15 y/o greek kids = FUN

I like the fact that no one wants to be in staff or no one is giving q -beep- for forum but everyone is crying

I still remember Fanky making tons of reports every day ,posting shits about how the forum can be better and once he promoted and demoted he does not give a -beep-.

Okay

Dask for g.mod madafakas.

once I demoted*,i dont care anymore..yes.

Why should i,and why ex staffer should care?Forum got staffers,no matter if they are invisible,to take care of the forum.

you are still new here,if you will become a staffer one day you'll understand every sh1t i said above.

what i mean..?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=108074

and i got 1,2k posts ;o reward me with +3

it's still there,more than 1 month passed..haha and it's still there.