interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

JOIN TOMOROW WWW.L2PANIC.COM EVERYONE THAT REMAIN ON DIS SERVER IS A LOSA :)

ADMIN GIVE THINGS TO PLAYERS INSIDE ESPECIALLY FROM ATS ONLY THEY ARE HITTING ME 4K +

JOIN WWW.L2PANIC.COM

LadyOfDarkeness is normal

Kharandras is the problem

well after next restart gm make 1 + 1 agument and all will be normal or almost

kharandras told me that he donnated for might passive, and he had already might active..

this server failed even harder than l2amnesia :/

nice donnations lold

Some non-factors, Without using their mind instead. L2 has been old already every freakin' br/gr/turkey has learned some tips about l2, U some addicted guys that prefer using their stupidity instead of mind. Gr33k3rs that still believe someday will be like Leonidas and his soldiers but u faggots destroyed your country and keep doing it with this annoying mind u've.

Spaming sh1ts all the time about anythings u don't like, w/o know sh1ts about!

GR33K servers, Another cartoon! I finally figured ur pathetic mind and ur annoying strategies at all. The community of l2 has been decreased a lot! YOU CAN DO SH1TS ALL OF YOU.

Some non-factors, Without using their mind instead. L2 has been old already every freakin' br/gr/turkey has learned some tips about l2, U some addicted guys that prefer using their stupidity instead of mind. Gr33k3rs that still believe someday will be like Leonidas and his soldiers but u faggots destroyed your country and keep doing it with this annoying mind u've.

Spaming sh1ts all the time about anythings u don't like, w/o know sh1ts about!

GR33K servers, Another cartoon! I finally figured ur pathetic mind and ur annoying strategies at all. The community of l2 has been decreased a lot! YOU CAN DO SH1TS ALL OF YOU.

DIS HOMIE GOT A POINT