interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

zlip this is impossible my friend,noone can see his ip in and out of game..

Against my russian friend nothing can be hidden, even a simple conversation via skype is enough! Some guys were telling me about but i would check it by myself. I made sure 10 or 15 minutes ago about who's the admin of l2awakening.

to find the ip from skype is the most easy thing,but from game you cant,not only from l2..

By l2.int u can find anything u want but nevermind! The fact is, server won't stay alive for more 2 days yet.

So lame to make server , to give auguments to all clan members ( not all but the core members have full shiet ) and then pvp against others and make video , and after act pro on youtube .. SO PATHETIC

So lame to make server , to give auguments to all clan members ( not all but the core members have full shiet ) and then pvp against others and make video , and after act pro on youtube .. SO PATHETIC

AGREE

ATS-We Will Not Die L2

SiDTeHPro And The RainBoW Died on 9 vs 9? HAHAHAHAHHA Died There..Died and On L2Awakening...Pro Style...

Delete dis video fo real man your MA with dagger and you keep dis video WHAT DA FLUQ ? Everyone will laugh of you and i dont say that because i love RB no , but your pathetic playing dagger as MA ... jesus dis world started to change so fast

Delete dis video fo real man your MA with dagger and you keep dis video WHAT DA FLUQ ? Everyone will laugh of you and i dont say that because i love RB no , but your pathetic playing dagger as MA ... jesus dis world started to change so fast

/facepalm!

ATS-We Will Not Die L2

SiDTeHPro And The RainBoW Died on 9 vs 9? HAHAHAHAHHA Died There..Died and On L2Awakening...Pro Style...

died 9vs9? we are only 7ppl and  u come wiht 2 pt .. and i see u pt died or i wrong? (:

check 2:20.. funny u pt died and come from city :D

ATS-We Will Not Die L2

Ahh it'S not 9vs9 We are 7 in that pvp look photo :) when i ask you in l2iceage come 9vs9 you say me i wait saruman bla bla

http://www.ressim.net/i/5917979

And tonight 1 more coming ATS Rape d !

Pro MA  ASSİST ALL  << SiD :)