fast loss karma on low rate server

this is stupid in my opinion. why??

1) the amount of karma burn is percentage of ur exp so... if u exp faster then u lose karma faster.

for me kiling 30 mobs in high lvl area (woa,ketra,IT) where mobs give u 30-50k exp is faster way than kill mobs on 31 lvl area when u get 3-5k exp. In fact it is 10x faster.

2) when u are pk u cant use wh to store or retrive items. So u need to have all EQ in ur inventory before u pk. And if ur dwarf get killed he drops the same as ur sps with 1 difference --He is Easier to kill than ur high lvl sps:(

3) i wonder how u get out from town with 31 lvl char with karma?? All guards will attack u and if u have karma u cant use teleporters.

4) if u realy want to burn karma fast on low rate servers.... take ur friend bishop and let u killed. in BW robe he have 90% exp back. and this is fast way!!

on lvl 77 i lose 40k karma in 1 death so i got only 0.40% less exp after rez from bishop. I play on 2x server and it take me around 15 min to get back lost exp.

all procedure is simple

1) soe to clan hall

2) go to guard in city and agro him

3) run to ch and close dor of clan hall

4) get klilled

5) rez from bishop

6) pick up stuff u droped.

it takes around 5 min

7) go to exp spot and recover exp ~15 min

And this it FAST way. Not that bullshit u wrote.

yes this is one of the best ways , or simply get a Brez scrool or a bishop and go out of town and get killed by him , res and go back to xp :D

1st if this is for low rates, Its hard to have subclass

2nd you cant change sub when your karmed!

3rd you still losing your items

4th there is many fast's ways

this is stupid in my opinion. why??

1) the amount of karma burn is percentage of ur exp so... if u exp faster then u lose karma faster.

for me kiling 30 mobs in high lvl area (woa,ketra,IT) where mobs give u 30-50k exp is faster way than kill mobs on 31 lvl area when u get 3-5k exp. In fact it is 10x faster.

2) when u are pk u cant use wh to store or retrive items. So u need to have all EQ in ur inventory before u pk. And if ur dwarf get killed he drops the same as ur sps with 1 difference --He is Easier to kill than ur high lvl sps:(

3) i wonder how u get out from town with 31 lvl char with karma?? All guards will attack u and if u have karma u cant use teleporters.

4) if u realy want to burn karma fast on low rate servers.... take ur friend bishop and let u killed. in BW robe he have 90% exp back. and this is fast way!!

on lvl 77 i lose 40k karma in 1 death so i got only 0.40% less exp after rez from bishop. I play on 2x server and it take me around 15 min to get back lost exp.

all procedure is simple

1) soe to clan hall

2) go to guard in city and agro him

3) run to ch and close dor of clan hall

4) get klilled

5) rez from bishop

6) pick up stuff u droped.

it takes around 5 min

7) go to exp spot and recover exp ~15 min

And this it FAST way. Not that bullshit u wrote.

see?

So whats the point? oO

there's another trick with subclass..it works at low, mid and high rate:

if u get zariche or akamanah call a friend with subclass lvl 40 0% and kill,ress,kill,ress he won't lost exp and u will get powerfull =)

• 2 weeks later...