[Q]Where is Buffs Stored?

EdenEternal

Question

Hello. as you know some packs have configs

Restore Effects after sub-class change.

and it restores the buffs of previous sub-class.

So, i'm interesed where is this buffs stored? in sql?

and one more question. can i use this method and store buffs in custom buffer?

11 answers to this question

Hello. as you know some packs have configs

Restore Effects after sub-class change.

and it restores the buffs of previous sub-class.

So, i'm interesed where is this buffs stored? in sql?

and one more question. can i use this method and store buffs in custom buffer?

its easy... its not stored somewhere... it just got a config and if its RestoreBuffs = true then it won't remove the buffs and if its false it will just remove the buffs.

its easy... its not stored somewhere... it just got a config and if its RestoreBuffs = true then it won't remove the buffs and if its false it will just remove the buffs.

You're better at project leaking than at issue solving.

@AnimatroniK, SQL for sure, and the custom buffer (scheme buffer) question is yes, but you will have to customize the table to make the difference (as it is probably stored by objectId and classId, you should, let's say, make a classId -1 possibility, if the table read -1 then it's buffer, otherwise it's regular buffs).

i have a buffer which works as script from custom folder. and it works very good. but i want make something which will help players to store their buffs and then restore it(if the character died). any ideas?

i want make something which will help players to store their buffs and then restore it(if the character died). any ideas?

If you just want to store their buffs, you can do it by core side. I mean, buffs won't disappear when you die.

If you're interested, check L2Character.java, find stopAllEffectsExceptThoseThatLastThroughDeath(); and delete it.

now i know how to do that.....

i just what that players could save their chosen buffs somewhere....and than reload them

That's the function of scheme-buffers... take someone.

You're better at project leaking than at issue solving.

@AnimatroniK, SQL for sure, and the custom buffer (scheme buffer) question is yes, but you will have to customize the table to make the difference (as it is probably stored by objectId and classId, you should, let's say, make a classId -1 possibility, if the table read -1 then it's buffer, otherwise it's regular buffs).

i didn't talk about the buffers or scheme buffers... i talk about the method stop all effects when change sub and remove the effects :P. probably  i understand wrong.