killing a donator

allright i need some ideas how i can kill donators on l2core (donators bonus +50 equip  (+25 max enchant), +6activ skills +6 Passiv skills , super haste , gm skills lv 4 )

k naw a bit about my char , my equip +22 DC robe set , +22 tatto of absolute (tattos only give p.def) +22 boss jawels set

stacking auguments from exploit (+6k CP , +2k HP , +4 CON , +2MEN/INT , if needed +500 critical, passives: preyer lvl.10 ,heal empower lvl 10 , focus lvl 10 , magic barrier lvl 10 , shield lvl 10 , mp regeneration lvl 10 , Actives : mass hydro blast , mass prominance )

all hero skills on elemental summoner class , from weapons i have all +25 (fists with crit stun + 500 crit rate from auguments = ownage)

well thats about it , from buffs i can have infinite buffs at once 2h time , COV gives more p.def/hp , Powater gives 2/3 hits magic critical , hmm thats about all ... so what do u guys advice me to do? what class to make [its high rate about 10 min till lvl 80] or what exploits to use [don't say any that i don't have enought posts to view] and pls don't spamm this thread

allright i need some ideas how i can kill donators on l2core (donators bonus +50 equip  (+25 max enchant), +6activ skills +6 Passiv skills , super haste , gm skills lv 4 )

k naw a bit about my char , my equip +22 DC robe set , +22 tatto of absolute (tattos only give p.def) +22 boss jawels set

stacking auguments from exploit (+6k CP , +2k HP , +4 CON , +2MEN/INT , if needed +500 critical, passives: preyer lvl.10 ,heal empower lvl 10 , focus lvl 10 , magic barrier lvl 10 , shield lvl 10 , mp regeneration lvl 10 , Actives : mass hydro blast , mass prominance )

all hero skills on elemental summoner class , from weapons i have all +25 (fists with crit stun + 500 crit rate from auguments = ownage)

well thats about it , from buffs i can have infinite buffs at once 2h time , COV gives more p.def/hp , Powater gives 2/3 hits magic critical , hmm thats about all ... so what do u guys advice me to do? what class to make [its high rate about 10 min till lvl 80] or what exploits to use [don't say any that i don't have enought posts to view] and pls don't spamm this thread

can you explain that? about stucking....

well about stucking , since u an Lifetime Platinum Member surely i can give u the URL for this thread

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=20436.0;topicseen

its just augument stuck ,doesn't seems real but it works (at least on l2core )

at least it didn't work b4 wipe now it does (they say every fix opens a door to 2 exploits, and i believe in that)

In wich class does this donator fight the most often?

well 3 donators that donated 2,5k-3k euro all play archer

and 1 donator that i have a chance of killing donated about 700 euro and class is gladiator

XaioXaio you play in L2Core multisub, pvp, rpg?

pvp , in my opinion multi skill sucks , and in rpg the buff time is kinda low

multi skills dont suck just try and play there :P

You haven't told us though what is YOUR class..

elemental summoner? and if this is your main what class do you play the most?

most i play necro , but i said its high rate , i can play with any class good so its no big deal...

hhmm well if that donator has super haste then it's kind of a problem.. try to make the destro hackzor said but if you cant kill him try kill him with clan or sth... If destro doesn't work then you can also try many chars with weakness curses like necro sps or so but then if he kills even the clan then I dont know what to thing of :S:S

donate for gm haste??? LOL

imposible

LOL man why the fck play there???

donate for super haste x0a0x0ax0a0xax0ax0a0x +6 skills???

man dont try to kill them,press the exit button and look for other server

well the admin fukt up things with the donations , eaven with weakness , warrior bane , transfer pain, 3,8k p.def he makes me 1,9k dmg (total hp on necro - 10k , CP 7k ) well the dmg isin't so big u say , yea right if he has attak speed like 2k and with magic criticals i make 1,4k dmg... its not so bad compered to the other players dying in 1 sec (1hit) and with clan he killed like 6 ppl then i was his target we were hitting him for some time , he runned away for like 20 sec (prolly to recover hp/cp) and killed us ... kinda nothing i can do if his speed is like 300-400 ... there might be an option of puting on anti target script but its too obvious of an exploit (easy ban) ... thought i didn't try destro yet but i think destro will fall fast or not reach him with his speed

i HATE DONATIONS really !!!!!i really hate them..i played in extreme and i was like 76 lvl sps and i was weak as kamael class is now in kamael-hellbound..i mean i was going to xp my char and everybody pkeyd for fun ..And people,i am Greek and in Greek servers pk and pvp is so usual.........BUT,when the other noob has a +25 weap F_@#@#$#$  U !! I can't compete him..Especially when i am xpiing,killing mobs..

Ok,i'll tell you what you should do..Try making A dark avenger(for me it's the best tank class) and some bots(prophet,bladedancer,songer) with a walker and pk him when he can't see you..If this doesn't work i would personally try packet hack and other type of bugs~~exploits..That's what u can do..