killing a donator

Try: Necro -> Curses

Ty    -> fists + crit stun + hawk totem / low hp -> zealot + sonic barrier

SpS    -> Cancel,sleep,cancel,sleep until he loses 75% of buffs(even tho it will be hard coz of RB jew)

Try: Necro -> Curses

Ty    -> fists + crit stun + hawk totem / low hp -> zealot + sonic barrier

SpS    -> Cancel,sleep,cancel,sleep until he loses 75% of buffs(even tho it will be hard coz of RB jew)

man if i ain't on necro with transfer pain i get 4k dmg each hit , and if i don't use warrior bane he hits with a bow , like a full buffed tyrant with dagger ...

altrought sps helped a bit couse of the "lose target attaks" mixed with aura flare gg ... but still died in 4 hits

man if i ain't on necro with transfer pain i get 4k dmg each hit , and if i don't use warrior bane he hits with a bow , like a full buffed tyrant with dagger ...

altrought sps helped a bit couse of the "lose target attaks" mixed with aura flare gg ... but still died in 4 hits

To be honest..u r in deep shit :p That were only tactics that I managed to think off..:/ sry dude..

Btw that's pvp core?

I just made char there..tehspoiler :p

well seems were bought in deep shit then :) , well about the donators there ... seems i need to improve myself with better auguments ... i hate farming ls there :/

Hmm pm me ingame(tehspoiler)and well talk about ls,if they are dropable in dino isle,all i need is..love!

jk, maybe healer dunno havent tried dino isle yet.

well u can kill tyranosaur np , but the problem is getting tru the donators/pk partys at spawn , and its like boooring to kill  moob 5 min ...

anyways i can't join in game right now , still making the new race ... so i don't forget anything i planned , but don't worry ill be online soon enough

well seems were bought in deep shit then :) , well about the donators there ... seems i need to improve myself with better auguments ... i hate farming ls there :/

Hmm pm me ingame(tehspoiler)and well talk about ls,if they are dropable in dino isle,all i need is..love!

jk, maybe healer dunno havent tried dino isle yet.

Well i think that donate is the worst thing in L2. With this equip u said even some1 who dont know how to play well can be be very good. Well imo the guys are unstopable superhaste + ++passive skills and +50.  :-\  maybe u can go with your clan for a donate hunt  ;)

gee,stop thinkin that much. Theres no legal way to beat that guy in pvp since he got GM skills n' shit, plus u got the half of his enchants, rofl.So what's the point? You can't beat a GM,get over it. Find a new server.

Can't get it that core got like 300-500 ppl on?

And u still play there with the GM skills on chars? Wtf is wrong with u guys.

Damn i wanna meet the smartass that made that server n the donates.

Can't get it that core got like 300-500 ppl on?

And u still play there with the GM skills on chars? Wtf is wrong with u guys.

Damn i wanna meet the smartass that made that server n the donates.

its funny how all the retarded servers with GM skills on characters and +50 weapons are the ones filled with players, but the ones with little donations/ low enchanted servers have almost no players.

its funny how all the retarded servers with GM skills on characters and +50 weapons are the ones filled with players, but the ones with little donations/ low enchanted servers have almost no players.

uhm dude wtf ur talking about . Low rate server's are the most populated

Search a bit it wont harm, u can find x4 server's n x12 with 10k n' 5k populations.

And most of the ppl that play at x5000000 servers with GM skills n shit are lil kids or newbies.

uhm dude wtf ur talking about . Low rate server's are the most populated

Search a bit it wont harm, u can find x4 server's n x12 with 10k n' 5k populations.

And most of the ppl that play at x5000000 servers with GM skills n shit are lil kids or newbies.

High rate server:

+ u can learn basic stuff really quickly,u can try out different pvp combinations etc

- over enchanted weps,donated weps ++ etc

Low rate:

+ u learn everything,from basics to "pr0" stuff,rpg styles,clans that help eachother,pvp lasts longer and u must use your brain not only overenchant to win etc

- farming(even tho it can be fun with to farm with clan or friends),some ppl dont have time to play so..

About l2core..community there sux..even if u r new player the pk u..and 90% of server doesnt speak english -.-