Lineage II GOD C# PARADOX Development

I present to you the most unique Emulator project around, written in C#, uses JNB to fully support your old Datapacks with java, your old customs and whatsoever, but the new C# kernel makes things fly, like realy fly because it has a better Garbage Collection, memory allocation, and whatsoever, about the features, you can check them on the forum http://5j.ro/forum.

You can find opinions about the project here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=241825.0

Sneak Preview of the LoginServer here: http://imageshack.us/f/826/82552128.jpg/ ;

All the questions here or contact me on:

Yahoo: mavmdox@yahoo.com

MSN: mavmdox@live.com

YES I PROVIDE A TEST SERVER !!!!!!

Lol amazing. How long did it take you?

Btw, i saw you said to create this project public and now you sell it.. I understand the reasons, but ppl are gonna troll.

In my opinion don't sell it. Make it open source so people can help you with its development. But a project written in C#. Why?

Lol amazing. How long did it take you?

Btw, i saw you said to create this project public and now you sell it.. I understand the reasons, but ppl are gonna troll.

those who are gonna troll are not ppl:D

In my opinion don't sell it. Make it open source so people can help you with its development. But a project written in C#. Why?

well, it's easier to debug, easier to develop, more stable than java, don't need custom Garbage Colectors to do the job, .NET GC does it for you:), .net is

a framework tested by HQ testers at Microsoft not just some open source crap where everybody can put their code if it works, RUNS BETTER ON WINDOWS than java, the language is so powerfull that I don't need to use hashmaps, custom serializers, stupid libraries for logging, or for MySQL database, and stuff like that, custom classes for blowfish, threading, pool threading, synchronizers and so on, and DO NOT FORGET, what are ppl using was coded in 2004:)) using that java framework available then, no one did a simple refactor to maintain or to evolve that code and started to rot:), became usless from an OOP point of view :), and why not make it open source? don't need kids to take my work and sell it:) or some java programmers to destroy everything inside, I will accept people in the team that are trustworthy and know programming techniques, l2protocol can be learned.

Well okay.. You still didn't answer my question :P:

I rewrote only the core:), Login Server 1 week, gameserver ~ 6 moths :). I use the Datapack available from l2p:)

when you go inside l2j you will see how much duplicated code exists in it:)), recursion,singletons, non disposed objects and so on:).

• 1 month later...

Fake pack!

The suposed C# "kernel.dll" is nothing more than "server.JAR (l2p)" renamed.

At last in the pack i received, there is NOTHING C#.

I hope you guys get better luck than me.

A lot of bugs:

BUG 1: Wyn sumoner do not equips NO ROBE. (you do not meed the condition to equip that iten)

BUG 2: Status from sumons: SABER TOTH COLGAR and GRIM REAPER wrong. (pdef=8) and evasion and pdef = 200000

BUG 3:Unidentified itens from luxury do not open

Same bug as shared l2p and even more.

so we have to wait as long as to L2j server to develop GOD.

PARADOX it's Fake

InProjects are too expensive and have bugs.just check this http://depositfiles.com/files/q7h6qyso9

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!