interlude [Number *1* Balanced]L2MMoRPG ServeR X3500

Slab

first read and learn what im write. all attacks was blocked, players can see attack for some minuts and again all good(that was signal and time when attack was blocked). In some times this attack will be more and more and datacenter admin stop blocked it. i think there is any big corporation have problem with this domain name. l2mmorpg.net get 5,000 pageviewers in 25hours.

There's not any corporation lol. There's someone who hate your server xD

attacks is from 7 other countrys. Our datacenter take care about it, because its hard illegal attack - they cant stop it because its to much, its seems like 7x DDoSS. Attacks is reported to Internet protection units.

I hope it will resolve problem. Server is Online.

attacks is from 7 other countrys. Our datacenter take care about it, because its hard illegal attack - they cant stop it because its to much, its seems like 7x DDoSS. Attacks is reported to Internet protection units.

I hope it will resolve problem. Server is Online.

these are zombies-bots you will never find the guy or guys who attacked

Like we see, our Data Center not have good shield DDoS(for me they suck and just bloked IPserver not attack). I transfer server to new company tonigh!!!

"We understand that you want to know if you have a security on DDoS attacks. Yes, we have hardware firewall at the node level that will protect your server from DDoS attacks"

I hope its true:)this company is since 1997, i think they are good.

Like we see, our Data Center not have good shield DDoS(for me they suck and just bloked IPserver not attack). I transfer server to new company tonigh!!!

"We understand that you want to know if you have a security on DDoS attacks. Yes, we have hardware firewall at the node level that will protect your server from DDoS attacks"

I hope its true:)this company is since 1997, i think they are good.

What's the name of this company?