Banned after getting scammed |PROOF INSIDE|

fraga2

So I posted http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=228290.new#new and right after that got banned concluding not only I got probably scammed I also got banned for reporting that?

120€ euros to waste, I guess being a legendary member means you can do w/e and just ban whoever reports you really sad i tough this was a really good forum.

So I posted http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=228290.new#new and right after that got banned concluding not only I got probably scammed I also got banned for reporting that?

120€ euros to waste, I guess being a legendary member means you can do w/e and just ban whoever reports you really sad i tough this was a really good forum.

Agree with him.If he is telling the truth Fanky must get banned.

Well he said the website was down due to database problems, but since he had good feedback and was kinda know member of this forum I pmed him and decided to trade anyway since he said he was up to it.

I taught the transfer would be done right after I sent him the PSC code, but he told me he didn't have the money available at the time so he would do it in 2-3 days, since this is the 5th day after I gave him the psc code and he didn't answer any of my pms nor sent the money I made that post and got banned right after it.

Well he said the website was down due to database problems, but since he had good feedback and was kinda know member of this forum I pmed him and decided to trade anyway since he said he was up to it.

I taught the transfer would be done right after I sent him the PSC code, but he told me he didn't have the money available at the time so he would do it in 2-3 days, since this is the 5th day after I gave him the psc code and he didn't answer any of my pms nor sent the money I made that post and got banned right after it.

Dude are you sure about it? Try to clear your cookies and then to log again with your old account.