[Share]Party control. V3

By the flag thingy he means the leader can mark a spot on the map

so the party knows where to go to... dunno if its really needed, but could be a nice extra if it aint hard to make :p

I'll check it :)

Thanks again.

P.S. Unfortunately there aren't packets for setting mark on map :/ (at least on il).

Its coded pretty good as i see, i have got an idea for you, config for which classes have to assist leader will be stupid i think, it will be better if leader will who have to assist who, for example:

There are 6 ppl in party: tank 1(leader), tank 2, bishop, archer 1, archer 2, dagger.

Leader will be able to set groups in party. For example

tank 1 and tank 2 - group 1(tank 2 is set as leader of the group)

archer 1, archer 2, dagger - group 2(archer 1 is set as leader of the group)

When tank 2 will target somebody, rest of the group will automaticly target him too(so tank2 and tank 1 will have same target)

Same with 2nd group, when archer 1 will target somebody, rest of the group(archer2 and dagger) will auto target him also.

Its very easy to do and it wont be a problem for u :)

Its coded pretty good as i see, i have got an idea for you, config for which classes have to assist leader will be stupid i think, it will be better if leader will who have to assist who, for example:

There are 6 ppl in party: tank 1(leader), tank 2, bishop, archer 1, archer 2, dagger.

Leader will be able to set groups in party. For example

tank 1 and tank 2 - group 1(tank 2 is set as leader of the group)

archer 1, archer 2, dagger - group 2(archer 1 is set as leader of the group)

When tank 2 will target somebody, rest of the group will automaticly target him too(so tank2 and tank 1 will have same target)

Same with 2nd group, when archer 1 will target somebody, rest of the group(archer2 and dagger) will auto target him also.

Its very easy to do and it wont be a problem for u :)

That's amazing. I'll definitely do it, thanks for the idea. It will take some time, because it's a bit complicated, but i think i can do it.

Thanks again :)

Use the L2Radar player.getRadar().addMarker(x,y,z);

For example:

The flag someone other said.

or for when a party search for pvp parties it will show them where the closest party is (the member of that party closest to him)

Use the L2Radar player.getRadar().addMarker(x,y,z);

For example:

The flag someone other said.

or for when a party search for pvp parties it will show them where the closest party is (the member of that party closest to him)

Radar refers to the map? I mean if i use this method will it add a marker in the player's map?

Guest Elfocrash

Radar refers to the map? I mean if i use this method will it add a marker in the player's map?

howler is talking about the quest pin i guess