Attribute System. What do you think about it?

Do you like it? What do you think about it?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it? What do you think about it?

• Yes (I think it makes everything more balanced)
    • Yes (I dont care about it though)
    • No (It causes imbalance)
    • No (I find it annoying)
    • I dont care.
    • Other (Tell your opinion)

Annoying, it makes no sense.

It's just an element to cause more farming and grinding. Considering that for most part you cancel out the break points, the bonus is pretty negligible.

I'd rather have it custom if I were playing on a server with attributes.

• 1 month later...

It's F@CKING UNBALANCE if the tank get full ressist's and Enchant his skill's there is NOOOOOOOOOO WAY that someone can kill him the ===>TANK<=== that it's main reasson that tank exist at 1st place it's to be hard enough to get damage from bosses and and siege's now at Kamael +++ start to be the MOST damage dealer of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL that's suck's Attribute + Tank + Skills Enchanted = FAIL SERVER interlude for ever !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i like it. but on some versions of the game some classes are OP because of it. but lets be honest in what version of the game was a perfect balance ? never and ever and never will be. + if you play a x999999 server shure tanks are imba. but on a normal server tanks gets owned by cancel/fear from mages, and steal divinity/ Curse of Divinity from soulhounds

Since c6 everything are just bullsh1t's... becouse NCsoft cant have more good idias, i can accept all changes to Freya.... but H5 and Goddess of Destruction [ Make L2 not L2 ]

And ... nothing else xD

• 2 weeks later...