GR Language all around?

Matim

Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?

• yes!
    • no

aaaaaah, stop with this useless posts count... Someone lock it! Enough with GR Language All Around.... Forum is Global as you saw and global will remain....

Topic says "English only"

last pages are mainly only greek...

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=102024.1065

there are kids everywhere in the world. i will clean this. i told u, we cant avoid greeks but we can decrease the greek posts.

we can decrease the greek posts.

And that was my point of this thread, so stop people saying shits like racism, 'problems' and so on.

Especially gr replys in english threads.

And that was my point of this thread, so stop people saying shits like racism, 'problems' and so on.

Especially gr replys in english threads.

yeah, we would like the community to help with this cause we cant be in every single topic..

yeah, we would like the community to help with this cause we cant be in every single topic..

you swear you will punish ever sigle reply without warn peeps with 3000 posts? cause i guess you will excuse yourself by warning them.

you swear you will punish ever sigle reply without warn peeps with 3000 posts? cause i guess you will excuse yourself by warning them.

no i wont punish every single greek post. i will warn them first and someone keeps replying in greek, i will punish it. yeah, i wont care about his posts or if he even threaten us for ddos ^^

no i wont punish every single greek post. i will warn them first and someone keeps replying in greek, i will punish it. yeah, i wont care about his posts or if he even threaten us for ddos ^^

i go flame every moderator and you warn me first and i will ddos mxc.

oh i forgot to mention that u(not only u) shouldnt do that like a tard, lol. i wont warn in this case.

that's the same shit,i can flame you in romanian all day long you know? the same shit is applied in gr too.

The abundant use of greek language really makes me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable here. Not to mention it's incredibly annoying. Duh, nothing will change. Never expected anything to change. Because most of the management of this community is uber bias and should have been tossed into the trash bin long ago.