GR Language all around?

Matim

Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?

• yes!
    • no

Nice quote edit :). Anyways Forum is Global. Got it?.... If he will delete greek section what's the point of Forum??????

elinikas will talk in english because anglis is the global language. And said lock not delete.

Nice quote edit :). Anyways Forum is Global. Got it?.... If he will delete greek section what's the point of Forum??????

quote edit ? are u -beep-tarded? yeah international forum so the international language is english shut the -beep- up and accept it or just freaking leave the internet and die.

Though I agree I've got to state some facts.

~80 % of the forum members are greeks

~80 % of the greek forum members suck at English.

If we do what Raule said, some of them will leave, become inactive or become troll victims. Plus, it will take time for mxc to recover from these consequences.

And then you wonder why greeks are being disliked on the internet...

I know already, but I don't really care, cause open-minded people do not make generalizations

you're true guys,all of you.

have to agree with fortuna tho,and I guess maxtor/globals WONT set such rule or wont delete the gr sections.

close the forum then or keep only those narrow minded greeks. (The poll says everything, YES!)

that is from the things that we cant get out from that forum :>

Send dem kidz to learn inglish meng. (gr aint everything)