[Discussion]Suggest ideas for interlude pvp server.

Hello all,

This summer we will launch a new Interlude pvp hight rate server and we need more included your ideas. We have made some unique features but we need more.I want from you to tell us what would you like to see in a hight rate pvp interlude server and suggest us some ideas like unique mods,ideas and everything.That's all for now , I wait for some comments to help us , thanks you.

Waiting..

What i would basicly like to see its a server for everyone. Meaning a server that even if you have 30 mins to spend playing you will have fun. To be more specific here are some of my ideas for a good and fun server without too much grinding or drama.

Rates x1000+ with leveling area instead of instant leveling. (You avoid some lazy players/kids and its easier to do database clean up of low level inactive players)

Low Enchant Limits with easy enchant rates. (Example: Max +13, safe: +5, 70%+ chances on scrolls, just dont go over +16).

No custom items. (I am talking about the extra armors/weapon/wings and light sabers). I am personally not a fan of ruining my client with custom textures and stuff. Although i am ok with editing the Apella Armor as custom since you can do that by just editing your system and its not  big trouble.

Easily killed farming area mobs. Personally i find it very boring hitting a mob for over 10 seconds.

Also about farming as i explained above make it easy, so everyone can have top items and jump into pvp in a few hours at most.

Lots of Events with similar rewards. (Some players dont like all events so if you have the same rewards in all its better and players will appriciate it.)

On The balance side of things, dont change overall stats, just edit as less as possible skills that over the years players have QQed most about.

Thats my personal opinion. Hope i inspired you and good luck with your server.

What i would basicly like to see its a server for everyone. Meaning a server that even if you have 30 mins to spend playing you will have fun. To be more specific here are some of my ideas for a good and fun server without too much grinding or drama.

Rates x1000+ with leveling area instead of instant leveling. (You avoid some lazy players/kids and its easier to do database clean up of low level inactive players)

Low Enchant Limits with easy enchant rates. (Example: Max +13, safe: +5, 70%+ chances on scrolls, just dont go over +16).

No custom items. (I am talking about the extra armors/weapon/wings and light sabers). I am personally not a fan of ruining my client with custom textures and stuff. Although i am ok with editing the Apella Armor as custom since you can do that by just editing your system and its not  big trouble.

Easily killed farming area mobs. Personally i find it very boring hitting a mob for over 10 seconds.

Also about farming as i explained above make it easy, so everyone can have top items and jump into pvp in a few hours at most.

Lots of Events with similar rewards. (Some players dont like all events so if you have the same rewards in all its better and players will appriciate it.)

On The balance side of things, dont change overall stats, just edit as less as possible skills that over the years players have QQed most about.

Thats my personal opinion. Hope i inspired you and good luck with your server.

Thanks for your suggestions.We have already those features actually , we need some unique ideas for unique mods  ;D

AH ok then, you can make mini pvp events. This is similar to olympiad games but you can do it with party of less than 3 all the time. You can have an arena manager with options 1vs1, 2vs2 etc. I am pretty sure you players willl love it.

• 2 weeks later...

i would suggest to have a buff item with basic buffs so players will click on this item and get buff but it will not have heal .Also u could make a passive skill for fast mana regeneration so players will not need mana potions.Another idea u can make a shop in which u can buy skills so u will not need ls but the skill u get will be lvl 1 so u have to upgrade it until lvl10 it must difficult.Another thought is make a system for new players when they start so they will choose their class human or mage and they will get armors/jewels/consubles etc...Make a different event like siege event ....they will be 4 teams so the point of event will be to capture the flag inside the castle ..event time it must be more than 10 min.Enchant rate for normal scrolls must be 75% so enchant rate with bless will be 85% and if a weapon broke with bless it will goes  2 scrolls down example{u have a weapon ++18 u enchant and it brokes so it will goes ++16}.You must have some third class buffs so players will  need to vote every 12 hours  to get them so all people will vote.I dont have more ideas for now if i think something new i will post it .

i would suggest to have a buff item with basic buffs so players will click on this item and get buff but it will not have heal .Also u could make a passive skill for fast mana regeneration so players will not need mana potions.Another idea u can make a shop in which u can buy skills so u will not need ls but the skill u get will be lvl 1 so u have to upgrade it until lvl10 it must difficult.Another thought is make a system for new players when they start so they will choose their class human or mage and they will get armors/jewels/consubles etc...Make a different event like siege event ....they will be 4 teams so the point of event will be to capture the flag inside the castle ..event time it must be more than 10 min.Enchant rate for normal scrolls must be 75% so enchant rate with bless will be 85% and if a weapon broke with bless it will goes  2 scrolls down example{u have a weapon ++18 u enchant and it brokes so it will goes ++16}.You must have some third class buffs so players will  need to vote every 12 hours  to get them so all people will vote.I dont have more ideas for now if i think something new i will post it .

thank you , Admin informed , we will take care of it. Waiting for more ideas

I am back .... i am thinking of a new type of siege only in one castle in which all clans will be fighting to get it ...... also a new idea of event is : all players will be spawn at coloseum but will be 2 teams every team will get place out of coloseum's doors there they will be a gatekeeper with 3 spawns they will choose which spawn they want and go fighting and every char will have basic buffs like shield acumen haste wind walk .Make a quest npc there players will must do something like kill 1000 solina mobs and if they do this their p attack will be increased 3% or something like that. Maybe u can make a farm zone for clans there a clan must be beat the other so they will have all the place for 20 mins after 20 mins they will have to fight again to take the place.Also  i would suggest to make a code that it will not allows player to be afk all night and getting vote rewards for only having their pc open ....... if i imagine something new i will be back! :D SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!