where you see abuse?(Elfocrash)

`Rοmeο

kgo elfocrash you dekarmed me? ok man if its abuse im obama..

where you see abuse?? he helped me and i give a reward!

and you make me -1?

fasdfz.png

im wrong? or.. yeah i know vips are usseles if its usseles make me a normal member i dont need vip! we pay only for a color and some hiden sections?

I told you overthere that you cant give karma for such things..

kk only me wrong other members are good only meh? kgo.. make me a normal member without vip permisions i dont have pay for a color and some hiden sections i have karma mod and i can give karma. kk

kk only me wrong other members are good only meh? kgo.. make me a normal member without vip permisions i dont have pay for a color and some hiden sections i have karma mod and i can give karma. kk

rules was clear,also tell me who else give + for such things.

today i fixed one more,give me links.

As Noble is a GLOBAL MOD and you are only USELESS GOLD MEMBERS. What's the problem? As THE GLOBAL MODERATOR NOBLE SAYS we can use +1 as reward. I stop on this.

FIX THIS

Grr (1) Elfocrash (6) + Giving the oportunity for everyone to share new creations D: In topic March 18, 2012, 07:48:45 pm

NO SHARE NOTHING ELFO JUST SPAMMED INSIDE AND KARMA REWARD?DAFUQ?

As Noble is a GLOBAL MOD and you are only USELESS GOLD MEMBERS. What's the problem? As THE GLOBAL MODERATOR NOBLE SAYS we can use +1 as reward. I stop on this.

you should actually speak better,I wont do something for you..now.

lock topic i dont need restoration of my karma usseles vips here i request to make me a normal member. i dont need sh1t vip i have give sh1t money for a color only i dont need it. Thanks!

Guest Elfocrash

They should smitte u till 0 karma. (you got karma from you'r e-friends,so dont dare to rage now on elfo)

++ plus it was only from copy pasted shares (i can give links) but nvm.

FIX THIS

Grr (1) Elfocrash (6) + Giving the oportunity for everyone to share new creations D: In topic March 18, 2012, 07:48:45 pm

NO SHARE NOTHING ELFO JUST SPAMMED INSIDE AND KARMA REWARD?DAFUQ?

yeah please fix this.this karma should be on this topic but he messed it up.

no you cant for self requests.

lock topic i dont need restoration of my karma usseles vips here i request to make me a normal member. i dont need sh1t vip i have give sh1t money for a color only i dont need it. Thanks!

to be honest,you are not the real owner of this account so you are not the one who have give the money..

locked,if you say so.