interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

Cannot understand your language...

He is a idiot that has no clue what he is doing. It's not a hack. See in 14 days. (translated: mmmrrrbug -> english)

Turks never really hacked sandora, a member at this exact forum posted Sandora's database from 12/6 and found the passwords. They are all anyway lameguard banned and won't be joining L2Sandora any time shortly.

And please i don't want you SiD replying to my posts again, i don't even understand your English and your excuses are lame anyway. Thank you.

Turks never really hacked sandora, a member at this exact forum posted Sandora's database from 12/6 and found the passwords. They are all anyway lameguard banned and won't be joining L2Sandora any time shortly.

And please i don't want you SiD replying to my posts again, i don't even understand your English and your excuses are lame anyway. Thank you.

ax0ax0ax0a0xa0 ok ok we dont know any 1 russian gm in old sandora gm team.We cant see any 12/06 sandora accs etc.We find this accounts npcs etc only with 5ppl so Turks never hack sandora? we will see in game 3 day ago.And all see in video.Yes we cant join game. We want other accounts hack too,But we go another city and try 1 more join sandora for steal again accounts.If you dont understand my english pm me.My last post this topic...If you are violence nice password so Thank you too... gL

ax0ax0ax0a0xa0 ok ok we dont know any 1 russian gm in old sandora gm team.We cant see any 12/06 sandora accs etc.We find this accounts npcs etc only with 5ppl so Turks never hack sandora? we will see in game 3 day ago.And all see in video.Yes we cant join game. We want other accounts hack too,But we go another city and try 1 more join sandora for steal again accounts.If you dont understand my english pm me.My last post this topic...If you are violence nice password so Thank you too... gL

Dude i w8 PROOFS .... Like i want to see 5 Pic with hacked acc... Can you do that?

Dude i w8 PROOFS .... Like i want to see 5 Pic with hacked acc... Can you do that?

I tell you we steal 70+ acc we added only some pictures.I see now 1000+ accounts in sandora.Want 1 photo ? again? He banned our Lameguards.When we can join 1 more again we start.

I tell you we steal 70+ acc we added only some pictures.I see now 1000+ accounts in sandora.Want 1 photo ? again? He banned our Lameguards.When we can join 1 more again we start.

70 +++ acc? Then so me Here on your next post PROOFS

Topic will be locked at few minutes. and all posts will be removed!  becaouse for this spam.

Retarded fat kid it's just you don't want ppl to learn how fail your server is!Go die you and your srv!