interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

and romeo for sure as i said i write you before 3 post's if you continue to flaming me i will not allow to open your server . So now you did bro...you make me angry :) you will see my power nothing else :) you dont want me for enemy..!

show your power i need to see it kid you can make ddos right? make it and you will see my power ;) next time talk good for my friend romeo i dont have any problem with you but you talking so much about power i need to see your skilz yeah you have one booter and you playing now to people king oh.. its only for kids. i see all comments from people and its true server with coruptions.

and romeo for sure as i said i write you before 3 post's if you continue to flaming me i will not allow to open your server . So now you did bro...you make me angry :) you will see my power nothing else :) you dont want me for enemy..!

Kido listen me first of all you have to learn some english and then try to express yourself better. So i dont fear no Bitch if you dont wanna get banned stop it here cauze i can reallyyyy reallyyy do it. your power? okay Ironman try to attack heredur and then see what happens : )

P.S for me you are just a piece of crap.

Thanks.

show your power i need to see it kid you can make ddos right? make it and you will see my power ;) next time talk good for my friend romeo i dont have any problem with you but you talking so much about power i need to see your skilz yeah you have one booter and you playing now to people king oh.. its only for kids. i see all comments from people and its true server with coruptions.

Kido listen me first of all you have to learn some english and then try to express yourself better. So i dont fear no Bitch if you dont wanna get banned stop it here cauze i can reallyyyy reallyyy do it. your power? okay Ironman try to attack heredur and then see what happens : )

Thanks.

Really VirginLegend,proove us that your community arent fake. In your latest server offline shops was in dion,you dont even got the IQ to put them out of a town. Failure.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/25076647958198205626678.jpg/ this proves that u are a sucker my friend u can not attract ppl at ur server with out close other servers so go fck ur self i will never join in your server .............

first i dont use any kind of booter asshole and secondly you cant make me nothing so now go f@ck your self :) you will see :D

Thanks.

you think i care if i get banned? XO AOX aox AOX aox AOX ao go fuck you dude :) btw :p

Ωχ! Δεν ήταν δυνατή η σύνδεση του Google Chrome με τη διεύθυνση l2heredur.eu

Υποδείξεις:

Αποκτήστε πρόσβαση σε ένα προσωρινά αποθηκευμένο αντίγραφο της σελίδας l2heredur.­eu/­index.­php

Δοκιμάστε να φορτώσετε ξανά: l2heredur.­eu/­index.­php

Αναζήτηση στο Google

Sorry :p

you think i care if i get banned? XO AOX aox AOX aox AOX ao go -beep- you dude :) btw :p

Υποδείξεις:

Αποκτήστε πρόσβαση σε ένα προσωρινά αποθηκευμένο αντίγραφο της σελίδας l2heredur.­eu/­index.­php

Αναζήτηση στο Google

πρωτα απολα μαθε να μιλας  μην μου το παιζεις εμενα εξυπνος  όσο χρονών και να εισαι φερεσαι σαν παιδακι  κλαψε τωρα οπως αρχισες να μου το παιζεις μαγκας σε μενα θα δεις και εμενα  καλα σε κάνουνε  και σου ριχνουν τον σερβερ επειδη το αξιζεις σιγα να μην ανοίγες εσυ εναν σοβαρο σερβερ μονο και μονο κοιτας  πως να βγαλεις λεφτα εμεις τουλαχιστον δεν ανοιγουμε δεν κοιτάμε τα λεφτα σαν εσενα οποτε μην μιλας αλλο και τραβα παιξτο κι αλλο εξυπνος στον κοσμο μπας και μια μερα θα καταλαβεις τι μαλακια κανεις. 

you think i care if i get banned? XO AOX aox AOX aox AOX ao go -beep- you dude :) btw :p

Υποδείξεις:

Αναζήτηση στο Google

File m prospa8eis na dikseis oti ekanes attack se mia selida p htan under construction? : )

apla perimenw to openning su tpt alo :) tsiou dn se ksana apantaw se kanena post su :)

File m prospa8eis na dikseis oti ekanes attack se mia selida p htan under construction? : )