Best server you ever played, describe your story

The year and month (if you still remember) when you started to play Lineage II

The first client you have played

The first server you have played

The best server you ever played, rates, features etcetera

Longest gameplay on a server

Your story describing your gameplay and clans and good old times at your best l2 server

(Well ,when you feel like posting ,just do it! Have fun and a good day  :))

2005 February i think.

C3.

BnB

echoKinetics C4 x4000 PvP Unlimited, first server with automated pvp and raid events.

Almost 2 years.

I just remember i had created the biggest ally on the server (20+ clans).

Year I started playing Lineage : 2001

First Client : C4 (Scions of the Destiny)

First Server: BnB

Best Server: L2 Extreme , rates x10 nice server with much features and not many bugs

Longest gameplay in a server : 4 years

My good times: When we got aden castle with the clan and became the most powerful clan in the server.

* Started playing in 2006... must be around july-august I think.

*First client was C4, but upgraded pretty fast to interlude

* First server was L2Fortuna

* Best server was L2fortuna :p

* Played the longest on L2Fortuna ^^ (almost 3 years, did play several servers at once)

* Well, fortuna was a pretty small server.. had around 100 people mostly online.

It started as a x35, changed later to x45 and later to x100. I've met amazing people there, and with most of those people i still have contact today. We made a facebook group with most of the people we know from fortuna and well, some of them still play togetter.

At first i was in some smaller clans, later me and my friend started up FunFactory and we moved trough some popular servers like relapse, dubai, ownage,... we were always a rather small clan (1pt, 2 pts TOPS) but we rolled like crazy :)

We played all togetter for several years, so you know eachother well and also know who likes which class,, that helps a lot in the gameplay :p

Second best server > according to players i've met is L2Dubai. We still have a skype group and with some of them i chat every day :p

Best clans i'm been in are: FunFactory, LostSouls, 4UsOnly, OnlyWithHealer (aka Balkanshemales @ L2crimson atm) and played togetter, wasnt in the clan itself, with Back2buisness and sensationgreen.

Best Server: L2 Extreme , rates x10 nice server with much features and not many bugs

My good times: When we got aden castle with the clan and became the most powerful clan in the server.

and whats your age?

1 The year and month (if you still remember) when you started to play Lineage II

2 The first client you have played

3 The first server you have played

4 The best server you ever played, rates, features etcetera

5 Longest gameplay on a server

6 Your story describing your gameplay and clans and good old times at your best l2 server

1 - I dont actually remember the exactly date,but I started L2 five years ago,when i was 13.

2 - C3

3 - It was a custom server,which still exist,called iA(I was playing mostly victoria,but I played aria for couple of months also)

4 - I cant find the best server,I think that such server doesn't exist

5 - About 3 years.

6 - Too many good memories..

Keep going ,i like you guys ,but you need to describe more details like that guy over there Michaeltje ;) ,also is very interesting to see how every old player felt about this game in past and how it feels now :>, the same for story, impressing though

LET THE PPL SEE YOUR STORY IN-GAME ,the fiction and the reality are the same ,same challenging at least so it is important, keep going

Keep going ,i like you guys ,but you need to describe more details like that guy over there Michaeltje ;) ,also is very interesting to see how every old player felt about this game in past and how it feels now :>, the same for story, impressing though

LET THE PPL SEE YOUR STORY IN-GAME ,the fiction and the reality are the same ,same challenging at least so it is important, keep going

we all feel the same somehow,

I mean,we all loved this game,grown up playing with this game,its obvious that we actually miss those times since now we rarely play any MMO game due to school/exams/universities/private lessons and such sh1ts.

we all feel the same somehow,

I mean,we all loved this game,grown up playing with this game,its obvious that we actually miss those times since now we rarely play any MMO game due to school/exams/universities/private lessons and such sh1ts.

Its just... admit, 80% (or more) of the servers that open these days are pure to make money out of donations... and 90% of those fail within a few months or a year.

Whats the use of playing then...

If you play a decent pvp server you mostly need to farm for like a week or 2 (normal hours/day) and then u're rdy to pvp... but why waste almost 2 weeks of your time, if you know the server will fail within a few months?

Its just no fun anymore..

But well, everybody his opinion or his likes. I just dont like wasting 2 weeks of farm and then having just a week or maybe 2 of good pvp and after that you'll have to beg to get 1 pvp kill.

• Christmas of 2009

• Gracia Final

• L2Blackbird(.com)

• L2Dominion,x1000

• L2Blackbird 2009-present

• I can't remember the name of the clan but i remember the clan leader(Lina) and the sub leaders(WoW,RichTaste),we used to own everyone.

Best clans i'm been in are: FunFactory, LostSouls, 4UsOnly, OnlyWithHealer (aka Balkanshemales @ L2crimson atm) and played togetter, wasnt in the clan itself, with Back2buisness and sensationgreen.

ElderTemplars>all :D

Well

Year: 2006

Client: Interlude

White][Eagle

White][Eagle (Interlude - Freya) | Unit (Gracia Epilogue)

White][Eagle 5 years

I've started as an archer (Saggi) in Lineage II White][Eagle, when I learnt the game and how to play and the rules etc, I've joined a clan called DeadlySouls, I was there the whole 5 years, for a while I left and made my own clan and got 2 castles, when most of DeadlySouls members left i got the clan, made a strong alliance and rulled everything. I was part of Sacrament for few weeks as well. Also OnlyMe clan. And few others. Sacrament, DeadlySouls, OnlyMe, Reborn, ElderTemplars were the best and the biggest clans I've joined back then. Each clan had special way of gameplay and different achievements. Made few friends but many enemies :D

After a while I joined Dubai, in the beginning of the server with the OnlyMe clan since Lupuh was member of the clan and then left for ElderTemplars clan... I left joining in an IL server which all the time opens and close (don't remember the name) Dominion I think, I am not sure with DeadlySouls and then I joined Sacrament again. After that I joined OM's clan leader's server called L2Unit. After L2Unit I got borred of PvPing etc and I wanted to support players mostly from a "higher" rank, so I start being staffer in different projects. I went with DeadlySouls for a while back in White][Eagle, I became GM there for the 1st time. Then Unit's admin asked me to join their staff and I did so, after that L2Crow came and many other servers which I can't recall now.

To sum up L2Unit & White][Eagle were by far the best servers I've joined.

It was a nice expirience but I quitted L2 a year and half ago :D

I used to play with Trickster & Storm Screamer (classes)

2001, mhm.