[SHARE]Hero-Nobless-Olympiad Matches Showing in System (PHP) [ONLY FOR L2OFF]

Many people wanted to have for their servers that .. i mean on their server sites to show all your Heros and Nobless, ordered by class and points in PHP System ..

A little debrief of the pages:

1º Hero.php: The Hero Showing part of the pack. With this page, youll see the Nick, Times on Hero Status.

2º Matchs.php: Here, you'll see the date of the fight, the winner (and class), the loser (and class) and the points taken from them.

3º Candidatos.php: A list of the "possible" heros for the period being, with their points and matches fought.

4º Nobless.php: The list of all the Nobless of your server, their points and matches fought.

Also all the pages show the Class, Clan and Ally of the player.

As a Bonus, theres a castle.php (a simple way of showing the next siege dates, taxes and castle owners (with alliance), in case you want to do a quick check).

All this pages come with a "registry" addon, to keep track of all those who watch the pages, and a login feature (so only people with "builder rights" can see the pages).

Remember to change the values on the "include/config.php" to redirect to your SQL server.

Screenshot :

khmzshnbxbxwzcd1d5xy.jpg

http://imageshack.gr/view.php?file=khmzshnbxbxwzcd1d5xy.jpg

Download Link : ClicK Me

Credits to : Osito2Dancer

You waiting to be uploader?

nope .. lol .. they wanted to ban me and you wait from me to be uploader? thats fun thats why i do it ..my hobby !

Remember to TEST them before post here.

this share Works for L2OFF servers. NOT L2J !

edit your first post...thnx.

edited .. i tried it on l2j thats why it didnt work .... anyway ... title fixed also if u can move it ... thx

• 3 weeks later...