interlude Gamers-Hell.com Interlude x75 25th of May

DarthVader

I don't like to forecast. Ask my brother, he knows better. :D

Bro

I told you what to do, but you wont listen and instead you listened to these dweeds. Now the server have a stupid number 50 players are you happy with that ??...

Let me tell you again the right thing to do

The website is good but the server is not. 90% are bored of playing Lineage 2 and all they want is some fast pvp actions and fast clan competition, like i told you before no one want to waste time crafting or boxing a buffer...

Rates are good

Add gm shop till S grade, S grade armors must be expensive

Add mana pots and all kind of enchant scroll in gm shop

Add buffer with ( no cat, no dwarf buffs ) 2 hours.

buff 30 +4 divine inspiration

dance 16 +4

Global gatekeeper

Enchant rate 70%

After cross your fingers and hope for the best.

If you do this the server will be much better, if you don't want to do this, then you can enjoy 50 players online. ( With those changes, you will have l2sublimity clans moving to to gamershell ;) )

Bro

I told you what to do, but you wont listen and instead you listened to these dweeds. Now the server have a stupid number 50 players are you happy with that ??...

Let me tell you again the right thing to do

The website is good but the server is not. 90% are bored of playing Lineage 2 and all they want is some fast pvp actions and fast clan competition, like i told you before no one want to waste time crafting or boxing a buffer...

Rates are good

Add gm shop till S grade, S grade armors must be expensive

Add mana pots and all kind of enchant scroll in gm shop

Add buffer with ( no cat, no dwarf buffs ) 2 hours.

buff 30 +4 divine inspiration

dance 16 +4

Global gatekeeper

Enchant rate 70%

After cross your fingers and hope for the best.

If you do this the server will be much better, if you don't want to do this, then you can enjoy 50 players online. ( With those changes, you will have l2sublimity clans moving to to gamershell ;) )

You have to put gm shop till A grade. And you also need to delay server launch till somewhere in June because a lots of servers are launching on may 26

Why other server doesn't delay start, because I'm starting? lol...

hahah fail with first features so wipa and new open ? gratz

I think, I know you. O_o

P.s, it's not me, who failed -> players failed by not liking old good retail features.