interlude Gamers-Hell.com Interlude x75 25th of May

DarthVader

i didnt knew "this is not pvp server and +25 enchant limit is fine >> ,pvp servers are for 20 or higher ,mid should stay at 16-18"

Enchant limit says if server is PvP or not?

Deluded community is deluded.

Deluded community is deluded.

Bingo.

You need a lot of advertisment else you wont have over 500 players on.

Good luck.

Working on it 24/7. :D And thanks.

Now this is what you call aCis? Oh god.

It's not aCis. I was kicked from aCis, don't you know? They think that I'm "agurkaz".

L2Sharp is private server pack. Nine developers working on it. It uses l2off scripts.

Who gives a shit? There is a bunch of crappy servers with buffer and other crap, go play there.

This isn't a pvp server, you must craft A/S.

+25 enchant limit is okay, but we'll make vote in forums for that.

Just do it man, no one want to waste time collecting mat for crafting shit...

Those crappy server you are talking about have bad exp rates or have a shit load of customs and bugged skills...

Why you guys never listen ??  that why there will never be a good server. look at l2sublimity, it has mana pot, full gmshop and stuff. it started good with 4k on first day because that the kind of server we want. then they started ruining it by nerfing skills and adding bugged customs armors and shit and people started leaving...

+25 max enchant is good if you keep enchant at 66%. l2gold had max +25 and pvp was excellent back in 2007

It's not aCis. I was kicked from aCis, don't you know? They think that I'm "agurkaz".

L2Sharp is private server pack. Nine developers working on it. It uses l2off scripts.

Yeah, you were kicked because you leaked. Anyway.

Just do it man, no one want to waste time collecting mat for crafting shit...

Those crappy server you are talking about have bad exp rates or have a shit load of customs and bugged skills...

Why you guys never listen ??  that why there will never be a good server. look at l2sublimity, it has mana pot, full gmshop and stuff. it started good with 4k on first day because that the kind of server we want. then they started ruining it by nerfing skills and adding bugged customs armors and shit and people started leaving...

+25 max enchant is good if you keep enchant at 66%. l2gold had max +25 and pvp was excellent back in 2007

No. There are many that type servers, with wipes every four weeks. I don't want that. I'm not asking you to play on my server. If you don't like it, don't play it.

My server won't be wiped and players will be able to play as long as they want.

I also working with other game servers, like Forsaken world, Tibiame, Tibia, SA-MP.

Yeah, you were kicked because you leaked. Anyway.

I didn't. It's a big misunderstood.