What annoys you most in L2?

Aria Gaming staff is trying to compile a server that is more enjoyable, they wanna know what annoys you most.

Take some time and go reply to this thread

http://forum.ariagaming.com/showthread.php?11-Things-that-annoy-you-in-Lineage2&p=43&posted=

PvE.

I don't mind PvEing but if it feels like a chore you have to PvE mad to level up and gear, I quit.

/attack mobs with 4kk HP is not "challenging". Loads of weak mobs is far more challening. It also keeps the combat fast paced and visceral. You have to watch what your doing or you get swarmed.

When Donators/Full Geared players interferes to low geared/newbies farm or lvling.

Also it is quite annoying when the staff does not respond to players in time or ignore them, depending if they are friends or not.

stop advertising the server through retarted ways..in the end you wont have population..please.

anyway,it get on my nerves when donators or players who are playin more than 2-3 months to the server killing the newbies.

At what rates and chronicle?

Anyway, generally. I prefer retail-like gameplay. Don't think I'm much of a help to someone who wants to create something unique =P

(99,70%)  :-[

too much,imo.

do you actually know what 99,70% means..?There are many decents servers outhere,you just need to search for.Servers are not only the ones who are advertisted by its owners in mxc/topzone/hopzone etc :D