[preview]The Secret World [PC]

GAMEPLAY

The Secret World is a massively multiplayer online world with a unique modern-day setting and unparalleled freedom of character progression.

Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine a world where you can become anything you want to be, without restrictions such as classes or levels. This is the premise for The Secret World, Funcom’s upcoming massively multiplayer online game set in the modern-day real world.

Explore known and unknown locations from all over our own, modern-day world.

Forget everything you thought you knew about the world, and embark on a journey through the secret world. Explore real and mythical locations, from primordial forests to bustling city streets, from secret research facilities to alternate dimensions.

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

i actually played on their closed beta test and all i can say is that the game itself seems so freaking boring.

i thought it would be awesome since there aren't any restrictions like classes/skills/weapons and so on but nah its totally boring and feels really slow and uncomfortable...

• 1 month later...