Ezreal The Prodigal Explorer

Zeon®

Not bad, but I think that Wriggle's Lantern is a situational item, not a core item.

Thank you Fortuna. About Wriggle I used this from the beginning for two reasons: 1) I have lifesteal and I don't die like a paper 2) I put wards all the time and I see the enemies.

Thank you Fortuna. About Wriggle I used this from the beginning for one reason: 1) I have lifesteal and I don't die like a paper 2) I put wards all the time and I see the enemies.

i think better to buy for start 2 dorans blade and some ward to put and not lanter.after you sell dorans and you take what ever you want.i never played with latern on ez its your opinion

Wriggles on Ezreal?Followed by a Last whisper. Congrats, you just lost the game for your team

Unless you got urgot enemy in bot lane, this build sucks

Wriggles on Ezreal?Followed by a Last whisper. Congrats, you just lost the game for your team

Unless you got urgot enemy in bot lane, this build sucks

Finito, we don't have all the same minds to play LoL and to think some situational things. I use that build because its more effective for me if you disagree fine. Why you mad about Last Whisper? Armor Pen is important item for all ad carries so I used. And I don't play bot Ezreal only top & mid like already said.

imo in ezreal you can either follow

berseker greaves=> wriggles=> edge=> pd=> last whisper + Qss/guardian angel , +doran blade(s) early

or either

berseker greaves, phage=>trinity / phage=>bf sword=>trinity / phage=>bloodthirster=>trinity , last whisper , qss/g.a

+doran(s) early

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY MOTHER OF GOD.TELL ME U ARE KIDDING

imo in ezreal you can either follow

berseker greaves=> wriggles=> edge=> pd=> last whisper + Qss/guardian angel , +doran blade(s) early

or either

berseker greaves, phage=>trinity / phage=>bf sword=>trinity / phage=>bloodthirster=>trinity , last whisper , qss/g.a

+doran(s) early

I usually go for a Sheen early(with only one or none dorans) and then straight to IE

Sheen is great for EZ anyways

no

well yeah, its a great item indeed,but i have seen many discussion in forums and with some friends of mine with a lot higher elo than mine, also have seen some games of doublelift playing the build with infinity edge and wriggles, have decided that you can play ezreal like all other ads

Meh, dont compare Doublelift with common ADs

He can even play Vayne with Tiamat and win