C4 Vs. Gracia Final, Official Files, low rate, vote!

Choose your destiny.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your destiny.

• C4(Scions of Destiny)
    • Gracia Final

Imo everybody preffers c4 but they are playing c6 and gf and hi5 servers... so fuc king lame. Know why? Because even if someone will open an c4off server people will join and will be closed in like under 1 month. Why? Because NO FEATURES ! no events no accessories no special areas. It's old and what is old it's designed not to be on the curent time's demand and also modern same time and that will result in a failure. Yes, I understand everybody votes c4 because they had their best time at c4 times... ~2005-2006-2007-2008 but back then that was the chronicle of the moment and there were many players and all of you were new on that time and IT WAS ANOTHER FEELING OF THE GAME. You had many things to discover but now there is nothing left so... my vote: don't open anything ( except if you want to do it for some extra $$ from donations )

Imo everybody preffers c4 but they are playing c6 and gf and hi5 servers... so fuc king lame. Know why? Because even if someone will open an c4off server people will join and will be closed in like under 1 month. Why? Because NO FEATURES ! no events no accessories no special areas. It's old and what is old it's designed not to be on the curent time's demand and also modern same time and that will result in a failure. Yes, I understand everybody votes c4 because they had their best time at c4 times... ~2005-2006-2007-2008 but back then that was the chronicle of the moment and there were many players and all of you were new on that time and IT WAS ANOTHER FEELING OF THE GAME. You had many things to discover but now there is nothing left so... my vote: don't open anything ( except if you want to do it for some extra $$ from donations )

C4 is the best chronicle , we just need a good server ^.^

well, I think the problem is simple. L2OFF C4 is so boooring. L2J C4 is 10% done or less and no one have enough skills (or mood/time) to make it proper and thats makes it booring too. Even if someone could make a proper C4 server with unique stuffs I think many ppl would give a try to that.

C4 if you want serious players, and you are really dedicated to make good server.

Gracia final, if you want every player to join, soon you wioll have forum posts about everything ranging from buff times to why is there bssc in GM shop (its OP).

Personal opinion, i would really, really, like to play good c4 server, with skills working properly and protection(ddos,l2phx,bots etc) no matter is it low or mid rate.

C4 for now is dead... Like Lineage 2. But if you care about server lifetime you should made server on Gracia Final Files ;). You must think what players will want and what's better for economies.

C4 for now is dead... Like Lineage 2. But if you care about server lifetime you should made server on Gracia Final Files ;). You must think what players will want and what's better for economies.

Problem with lineage these days, is that every single person open server, they just download l2j or buy l2off pack and run server. Thats the main thing, i can exactly say what l2pack server is running as soon as i enter game.

There is few skilled guys that can make a good server, and if you manage to make c4 stable, flawless geodata skills and everything working like it should, it really is a hard work but if you manage to do that, you wont fail, and i gurante that.

Cause people will recognize skilled admins and word will spread.

But anyway whatever chronic you open, make it stable, preferly without customs, cause they in 99% makes unbalance, specially on interlude, where archers are already OP with normal gear.

Make it hellbound low rate!!!WHY ARE THERE NONE I DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a middle expansion in a way and it has been forgotten.

Gracia Final...More fresh and more stable chronicle.C4 is old,way outdated,full of bugs.Stop playing the old chronicles they suck and half of the people who say that it's better than the new ones,they've never played C1-C5.