JSS tripler earnings: Total 1010$ - free 10$ to join

DO NOT INVEST IN  THIS SITE ANYMORE.  They are trying to save it but its turning slowly in  scam. The only chance to get your money is to watch their post in faceb ok about when bucket is open so you can withdraw

Yes  , to be scammed the most possible , i am waiting to get paid untill summer.

DO NOT INVEST IN  THIS SITE ANYMORE.  They are trying to save it but its turning slowly in  scam. The only chance to get your money is to watch their post in faceb ok about when bucket is open so you can withdraw

hahahahahahaha, I still remember when Raule telling this is not scam go invest and showing proof and when I told everybody that all the monetization shits are scams, especially if it requests you to invest a big a-beep-t of money 300-400 $ ++

so in the end I was right  :not bad:

hahahahahahaha, I still remember when Raule telling this is not scam go invest and showing proof and when I told everybody that all the monetization shits are scams, especially if it requests you to invest a big a-beep-t of money 300-400 $ ++

so in the end I was right  :not bad:

site been online since 2004. ANd they still paying but not worth investing anymore cause they have some problems. ANd all money programs when having problems they shut down.

site been online since 2004. ANd they still paying but not worth investing anymore cause they have some problems. ANd all money programs when having problems they shut down.

Well you earned a lot of money.

Well you earned a lot of money.

Its a pure scam , seriusly , i invested more than 500$ and never got even a shit back.

Waiting payouts from August (2012)!

TV1PK.png

comb.php?details=334

index.php?a=image&lid=311

Also this shit is doing selective payouts...

index.php?a=image&lid=1840

It is paying only some providers with many many refs just to advertise it and scam more.

index.php?a=image&lid=311

80f9ef44b3e14a38ae8daa3.png

:not bad:

So be aware and avoid this shit.

My initial thought.

Occasionally, you may grab some money. But you'll lose 'em eventually in re-investing...

My initial thought.

Occasionally, you may grab some money. But you'll lose 'em eventually in re-investing...

True story.

You may have 400, but you can't withdraw them on your ccard or bank account.

i said i got more than 400 that means in payza wich i got them in my hand

and yes you can withdraw the other 300 but you need to catch the right moment when they open the bucket(withdraw 50$) in 24 hours.

• 2 weeks later...