JSS tripler earnings: Total 1010$ - free 10$ to join

I don't mind registering with your username and I will, if I decide to enter this kind of stuff. Now, even if I didn't really understood who THEY earn money I've seen many proofs that it works. Let me get this straight:

- I register there and I get 10$ for free in order to buy a position that costs 10$.

- This position according to the website will give me 2% of it (0.20€) each day in my balance.

- In 50 days the balance will go back to 10$. That leads us to a continues loop.

So if I understand this well, I need to invest a bit in order to take back more money per day, but what I don't get, because I was bored to read all the tutorials they have, is how I earn more money than I invest... I might be a dumb, but I'm really bored to check how this is working and I'd be glad if you reply me with some right maths. :)

Thanks in advance :)

I don't mind registering with your username and I will, if I decide to enter this kind of stuff. Now, even if I didn't really understood who THEY earn money I've seen many proofs that it works. Let me get this straight:

- I register there and I get 10$ for free in order to buy a position that costs 10$.

- This position according to the website will give me 2% of it (0.20€) each day in my balance.

- In 50 days the balance will go back to 10$. That leads us to a continues loop.

So if I understand this well, I need to invest a bit in order to take back more money per day, but what I don't get, because I was bored to read all the tutorials they have, is how I earn more money than I invest... I might be a dumb, but I'm really bored to check how this is working and I'd be glad if you reply me with some right maths. :)

Thanks in advance :)

1 Position will earn you 150%(15$) in 81 days.

Example you bought 4 positions.

4 positions in 81 days=> 60$

those 4  expired positions will transform into a matrix position wich will give you 60$

so you have the 60$ from the 4 poisitons you bought and you have the 60$ from the expired positions, that's 120$

120$ - 40$ you invested = profit 80$

But if you keep compounding(buy new positions when you get 10$ in your balance from positions) you earn more and more.

Just my 50 positions without the 2% when they will expire i will have 25 matrixses thats 1500$

1 Position will earn you 150%(15$) in 81 days.

Example you bought 4 positions.

4 positions in 81 days=> 60$

those 4  expired positions will transform into a matrix position wich will give you 60$

so you have the 60$ from the 4 poisitons you bought and you have the 60$ from the expired positions, that's 120$

120$ - 40$ you invested = profit 80$

But if you keep compounding(buy new positions when you get 10$ in your balance from positions) you earn more and more.

Just my 50 positions without the 2% when they will expire i will have 25 matrixses thats 1500$

So let's say I register. I get 1 position for free and I buy an other 3 positions. When those (4) positions expire (in ~2.5 months), I'll get 120$. Am I right? :D

So let's say I register. I get 1 position for free and I buy an other 3 positions. When those (4) positions expire (in ~2.5 months), I'll get 120$. Am I right? :D

After 50 days you will get -10$ from the free position, but you will still earn 5$ from it. ALso you will have to upgrade your account to lvl 1(15$) when you will want to cycle a matrix.

I recommend compounding.

Calculate your earnings here with compounding and without http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com/calculator/

After 50 days you will get -10$ from the free position, but you will still earn 5$ from it. ALso you will have to upgrade your account to lvl 1(15$) when you will want to cycle a matrix.

I recommend compounding.

Calculate your earnings here with compounding and without http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com/calculator/

That counts (for 15$ for the lvl1 + 5$ lost from free position =) 20$ loss. So I could get back 100$ instead of 120$. Or...? :P

25 lost if you put 30$(+10$ free so you can have 1 matrix)

so it will be 120- 25-30 = 65$ just pure profit

but as i said you better compound your earnings for more positions/matrixses.

IF you want to invest just 10-20$ and notkeep compounding you will earn really slow, is good to invest 50$+ and compound.

If you have 10-20$ to risk and if you want money fast but not guaranteed, go for some hyips.

i will update it at the end of the week since i will reach 120$ a week ;D

Joined under your ref.

Well i have questions.

I bought 1 position, now i must waiting 50 days to take 10$ from my earns or i can pay too in order to buy more positions?

If the second exists, how i can do that?

Where i can compare my alertpay account with this site in order to withdraw money?

you can fund your account whenever you want and buy new position, also you can buy when you reach 10$(thats what i do, i buy positions every day, im 11.60$ a day)

Here is a tut how to withdraw, if you have any problem, pm me and i will help you via team viewer.

http://wealthbuilderbiz.com/withdraw-jss-tripler-funds-to-alertpay