JSS tripler earnings: Total 1010$ - free 10$ to join

Yes you need before talking shits.

Since im good guy i will ask to remove your replies since you are already -1 rep.

Remove my replies? You mean the ONLY negative point in this entire topic because everybody reads "GET RICH QUICK" and decides to throw every penny that they own at this thing?

Just because there's millions of dollars in this company doesn't mean that it's legit. Remember this?

Funny, i just found the actual definition of ponzi scheme

Pon·zi scheme

noun /ˈpänzē/

Ponzi schemes, plural

A form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors

HH: How does JSS-Tripler earn the money to pay such high returns?

FM: JSS-Tripler brings earnings in the following ways (some still to be developed/implemented):

1. JBP Admin's JSS-Tripler account;

2. Advertising sales;

3. JBP1 (The Big Success Breakthrough);

4. JBP2 (Killer Success Tricks);

5. JBP3 (More Killer Success Tricks);

6. JSS-Warp;

7. JSS-Booster;

8. JBP's JSS Traffic Exchange;

9. Sale of referrals;

10. Other income streams to be developed (including "Project CertoPower").

I dont force anyone to invest, and im not lying anyone. I give the comission back to my refs.

Le: Tomorrow i will get my first payment 22$

45 positions(9$ a day) - 1.30$ in balance

Signed up under your reff link :)

thanks.

Got 24.50$ comission from psomas's refs ujelly psomas?

Bought 3 positions

48 positions - 9,60$ a day - 5.30 in balance.

thanks.

Bought 3 positions

5 hours since I ordered a position but I didn't receive any email about confirmation of my position. :/ Checked spam but nothing.

5 hours since I ordered a position but I didn't receive any email about confirmation of my position. :/ Checked spam but nothing.

due to high am o u nt of purchasing positions by members the placing of  positions takes up to 8 hours.

The daily withdrawls are 400.000$

thanks.

Bought 3 positions

50 positions - 10$ a day - 1$ in balance.

Made a first deposit, 60 GBP at beginning (around 90$) will deposit more till 200 next week, lets see at beginning, waiting to see money on payza. By the way, I had this 10$ bonus, so currently have one position, after finished deposit, will buy 9 positions, so I will have ten or nine (will this bonus be counted) ?

Made a first deposit, 60 GBP at beginning (around 90$) will deposit more till 200 next week, lets see at beginning, waiting to see money on payza. By the way, I had this 10$ bonus, so currently have one position, after finished deposit, will buy 9 positions, so I will have ten or nine (will this bonus be counted) ?

Yes your bonus position will count. Just don't worry about the delay placing of positions, it is because of high am o unt of purchases. They are still upgrading their servers.

Just some info when it was top #321, now is top#300:

Justbeenpaid.com has 7 years old, it is ranked #321 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is worth $62,652,149 USD and advertising revenue is $20,116 USD per day. The average pages load time is 1.757 seconds, it is very fast. This site has a good Pagernk(3/10), it has 520,800 visitors and 5,364,240 pageviews per day. Currently, this site needs more than 102.31 GB bandwidth per day, this month will needs more than 3.00 TB bandwidth. Its seo score is 66.7%. IP address is 194.28.158.205, and its server is hosted at United Kingdom. Last updated on Thu, 31 May 2012 13:51:26 GMT.

Web Age: 7 years

Alexa Rank: #321

Pagerank: PR3

Load Time: 1.757 Seconds

SEO Score: 66.7% (How to optimize justbeenpaid.com?)

Daily Visitors: 520,800

Daily Pageviews: 5,364,240

Daily Bandwidth: 102.31 GB (3.00 TB/month)

Daily Revenue: $20,116 USD

Website Worth: $62,652,149 USD

Primary Country: gb (Alexa Rank #105 in )

Theme Colors:

#

#

#

#

#

IP Address: 194.28.158.205

Server Location: gb United Kingdom

LE: in june 1 i had 23 positions, now is 28 june and i have earnt more than 520$ ;D