interlude L2Abel.com Interlude Server

L2Abel.com

are you idiot or what?should he be a moderator to ask you about this?also someone will move your topic to previews,-1

I'm not idiot like u say,i just ask him like he ask me. Where's the problem?

New update was maded:

- Added .exp command (Enable/Disable exp/sp).

- Added .heal / .cancel command (Work only in town).

- Fixed problem with raids.

- Added Raids Manager

- Added PvP/Pk Manager

P.S: This update are for game improvment.

More updates soon.

I have to register to the forums just to browse your features? Is this some cheap method of getting players registered to the forums? Please, get serious.

Having replys ending with "Regards, L2Name Dev team" is just lame, you as 1 person, consider yourself a whole Team? Those are somehow turn-offs while browsing your topic, and you acting as a kid, replying back to some ragequitters with the words "idiots, retards" and stuffs just made you look like one of those words.

Professionalism - you lack it. Please grow up mentally before opening a server.

Thank you.

I have to register to the forums just to browse your features? Is this some cheap method of getting players registered to the forums? Please, get serious.

Having replys ending with "Regards, L2Name Dev team" is just lame, you as 1 person, consider yourself a whole Team? Those are somehow turn-offs while browsing your topic, and you acting as a kid, replying back to some ragequitters with the words "idiots, retards" and stuffs just made you look like one of those words.

Professionalism - you lack it. Please grow up mentally before opening a server.

Thank you.

He isn't alone. At least from what i know the server's pack was created by more than one person.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Heya! I was looking for someone who can provide me with any solution for FPS increase on Interlude Client. I was interested in a working Clear Cache button and/or any patch that will increase the FPS of each player. Playing on Interlude for many years now, I can understand that a crowded place will drop your FPS by a lot which is making the game unplayable and unenjoyable. For example, Baium Epic Boss always had issues (not only) with FPS drops sometimes players are playing with pixels (images). If anyone has the expertise and knowledge about those things I would like him to contact me via Discord xthedarknessfear so we can discuss further because I obviously have some questions about Client Modification and how it's done. Will not answer anything here, hit me up on disc and let's discuss it! P.S: I'm also looking for a custom simple interface (small edits). If you can do both, you are my guy! Cheers!
    • //request   Can anyone rework this for aCis 401? personally, one of the best features to have in a L2 server.
    • i have this feature: https://prnt.sc/rD9BYOi7QPB6 there is edited interface and one dll to make it working.
    • Whatever @Tryskell said...   Unfortunately it is not 2005-2010 anymore... Most of the community from those days is "grown up" and probably does not play games anymore (or at least no MMOs). I think anything related to MMOs will be a nail in the coffin.   I understand that it is hard to let the thing you've built for years to "just die". I assume most people got into programming, so maybe you can try something in that direction. But then again, this is a very niche community.   We need to think of something to bring the people together. I think events may be really fun, but then you would probably need to add prizes n order for the people to participate.   So yea, just my 2 cents. Hopefully somebody can come up with some great idea so we can revive this place. I've already forgotten it for the last couple (5-6) years...
    • Thats an interface future. You can reach me out about this in discord: xbaus
  • Topics