[L2J]L2WarGate Gracia Final PvE server.

Dev

So f*ckin' awesome. Forum with 2.6 k users? how?

The server's life is about 16 months and as you see in the title it just wiped and we begin a fres start. You may pay a visit on the forums yourself tho. It's perfectly protected by bots & users who use proxy servers.

I have one question, you create the post today and how you have 1k+ views in some hours? When you post it the views was 200 and in 1 hour was 1000. lul

Many friends users heared about the wipe and came here to respond it's not a random server.

The server's life is about 16 months and as you see in the title it just wiped and we begin a fres start. You may pay a visit on the forums yourself tho. It's perfectly protected by bots & users who use proxy servers.

Good, i'm gonna join if i find some time.

I Got like double banned from DEV's forum for saying some truth.

Im not posting for cry or w/e I want just to keep some good lineage 2 players away from your private server cuz its not something unique that may some ppl w8ing for..Its like playing on a Greek Private Lineage 2 Server.

P.S. Dont delete my post as you always do (Legendary Member here) when someone say the truth  .

I Got like double banned from DEV's forum for saying some truth.

Im not posting for cry or w/e I want just to keep some good lineage 2 players away from your private server cuz its not something unique that may some ppl w8ing for..Its like playing on a Greek Private Lineage 2 Server.

P.S. Dont delete my post as you always do (Legendary Member here) when someone say the truth  .

Ok your banned truth opinion accepted but unfortunately I don't remember when you ever played before. Also if you played before you didn't like it that's past. If the server opens and you still don't like it then go to join another server you'd make me a favor.

as i said server server got good futures but u cant handle it . i already take my answer if im spamming from a global mod so im not afraid . i said my opinion dont cry :D

hm.

Its really easy,very easy to criticise/blame other's people work/try since you cant create a sh1t alone.At least dev worked hard,as it seems so,for this server and he deserves AT LEAST a facking good luck for it,even if you dont believe it.

Hope you'll success =),good luck.

where i said this server hasnt good futures ? i only said that dev every time he open the server he cant make it more than 1 month. dunno the reason . money ? no time to work ?i was waiting this server too before 1 year and he always changed the opening , so from december that we all waiting server opened may . and what ? after 30 mins he closed it . and again wait for months. he is a good dev but dunno why he cant make it.

hm.

Its really easy,very easy to criticise/blame other's people work/try since you cant create a sh1t alone.At least dev worked hard,as it seems so,for this server and he deserves AT LEAST a facking good luck for it,even if you dont believe it.

Hope you'll success =),good luck.

At least i criticise/blame  other's people work/try since im automation engineer. :>So i can create a "robot sh1t" :>

For the experienced java developers or the people who have knowledge how the worth trying - serious L2J servers work with using SVN timline w/ 330+ changesets. What it means edited core.

fzDOY.png