[L2J]L2WarGate Gracia Final PvE server.

Dev

where i said this server hasnt good futures ? i only said that dev every time he open the server he cant make it more than 1 month. dunno the reason . money ? no time to work ?i was waiting this server too before 1 year and he always changed the opening , so from december that we all waiting server opened may . and what ? after 30 mins he closed it . and again wait for months. he is a good dev but dunno why he cant make it.

so what dude?chill out.

Everything can be failed no matter how much money you've give for advertisment or for developers etc or no matter how experience you are.

It failed back then for x,y reasons,if you really like the server give it a shot now and lets hope that it wont fail again,its simple dude lol

it looks a great server with Awesome  GM Team i joined in forums just to check when i pm the gm's they supported me Asap thats all and i think that is the most important.. GL i will be there For sure!!!

So you randomly joined their forums, randomly PMed a GM at a randomly given time and you randomly received a random answer and now you randomly say their GM team is awesome. Random.

Haters gonna hate

So you randomly joined their forums, randomly PMed a GM at a randomly given time and you randomly received a random answer and now you randomly say their GM team is awesome. Random.

lol?this is the most epic cry reply i've ever seen in my life :DDD

is there any point except qqing?why it should be all these randoms?server seems to be really good and gm team have worked hard to make this server!did u open recently ur own pr0 server to give us the link?i guess not...

hi mr member of maxcheaters forum i dont joined randomly i just saw this server in here i joined to see the feutures of the server and the commonity i see the most beutyfull feutures ever seen before on any server that i joined.. i have my own clan in another server and we gonna join at l2wargate cuz the other server is Full of corruption i thing the most corrupted server in the world with 800 ppl online.. so i just do a test and i pmed the admin of l2wargate if i bring my clan like 35 ppl if he can give to us a clan hall the answer whas a big NO and i like it thats why im gonna join cuz they are no corrupted!!  have a nice day mr member of maxcheaters forum.

my arandars are big i play a server like  3 years i have 1 of biggest clans and when i need gm support i dont have it so for me the GM asnwer is a big thing he dont know me and supporting me in 2 minutes in a server that any 1 know me he never supporting me thats all.

btw dear romotheone why you hate them ? xD

jealus or what? :)

anyway i stop it in here the server looks awesome and i will join with my m8's for sure thats all and 1 big congratz to the to the creator of this server.. cya in game guys!!

It's nothing against them, its against the people who think receiving an answer one time is a huge accomplishment. That only proves you never had real support.

Thanks for your good comments ! Cu in game !

Guest Elfocrash

Good luck with the server mate.

I recommend it for all users.He is skilled and the features seems really good.

(i will probably try it too)

GL