The new update Hellbound...blah

Well once again NcSoft proved, that they are a bunch of money wanting fagots...i apologize for using such a profound word but they proved it...once again they raised level cap to 85 that means even more grinding for players on official servers and that means more money for time cards...lineage 2 is getting more and more annoying with every day....i am sure in a few months level cap will br 150 and you will level up once for every 2 weeks of playing...

The new update was totally retarded....what else did they add? 10 skills that repeat themselves every 3 characters some classes like Soul Taker got 1 skill....no skills form level 82-->85 some boring crap tower with a boss (well they made a new boss for whom you have to grind for HOURS worst than 4 goblets quest for Frintz entrance quest...)

Anyway if someone asks me NcSoft can do so much better than just add more levels....adding a few new skills every few months won't kill anyone....but not dumb skills for which you need to slay 50000000 monsters to even reach the level on which the skills is received...not to mention the fact that after that you have to grind for hours to get the lousy spellbook.....

Opinions and comments are encouraged...just please don't spam like some dumb hobo just to get one more post....

Well once again NcSoft proved, that they are a bunch of money wanting fagots...i apologize for using such a profound word but they proved it...once again they raised level cap to 85 that means even more grinding for players on official servers and that means more money for time cards...lineage 2 is getting more and more annoying with every day....i am sure in a few months level cap will br 150 and you will level up once for every 2 weeks of playing...

The new update was totally retarded....what else did they add? 10 skills that repeat themselves every 3 characters some classes like Soul Taker got 1 skill....no skills form level 82-->85 some boring crap tower with a boss (well they made a new boss for whom you have to grind for HOURS worst than 4 goblets quest for Frintz entrance quest...)

Anyway if someone asks me NcSoft can do so much better than just add more levels....adding a few new skills every few months won't kill anyone....but not dumb skills for which you need to slay 50000000 monsters to even reach the level on which the skills is received...not to mention the fact that after that you have to grind for hours to get the lousy spellbook.....

Opinions and comments are encouraged...just please don't spam like some dumb hobo just to get one more post....

So true..i have the same opinion..they -beep- up the linage more and more with every update..

For me the best moments and the best chronicle was the c3 and c4, after that the awesome l2 started to getting worst.

And the most disgusting update was the kamael one where those emo chars appeared.

Unfortunately,L2 the last 2 years are making useless updates.(C6 had nothing special and Hellbound,was the worst update in my opinion.)Let's hope that the Gracia will be better.

you guys are funny, I would rather be able to play more of the game I like then being capped at level 80 for years. Its to make money in a way, yes but also to make the game last longer for players.

Stop bitching.

after C4, L2 became a quest and farm/lvl up game.

I don't find it attractive and funny anymore. I'm playing on a X30 server so all is easyer, and that's why I didn't choose low rates...

But now you can't find any PVP's like before, all the lvl75+ are scared to loose some %. Every lvl60+ are making quests.

I totally agree L2 is becoming a BIG Geeky boring Nolife game.

i'm alredy bored on a X30 so imagine on a x1...

Ty to have made this topic  ;)

<3 c4 times!!!!

all these new updates suxs hard:interlude,ok not so bad but the real big change (3 bars)comes to c5,kamael:imo SUXS  kamaels is realy useless and  inv is not so good as before.HellBound,i dont manage to play it but i read much about it...85 lvl now??ok dont think about private but for off how the F**K some1 will xp to lvl 85 in OFF omg,not so much skills/spells added!!

as i say <3 c4 the most balance chronicles and with realy nice skills/lvls (no point to xp to 85 in hell bound)

realy nice thread and sry for my eng...i know,they suxs more than l2 updates xD

As a start of my post i wanna say we had to discuss our opinions and thats a good thread about it for which im thankful. L2 C1 - Good times. L2 - C2 - Interesting add-ons C3- :O the new boses just rock

C4- OMG EVERYTHING IS SO NEW AND SOO COOOOL C5-Crap, nothing new. C6-Hmm thats c4+c5 crap but its playable as all the chronicles till now. C7 (CTI The Kamael) - WTF? Welcome to WoW we hope you'll get bored. Hellbound - Hey what the hell we get used to customs in the interlude private servers ... youre making the hell lineage 2 to WoW 2... Fuck it.Many new customs , who cares we are owners... we do w/e we want. My opinion - Keep playing Interlude until its closed never gonna enter CT1 CRAP. This is bullsh1t im already playing WoW with this Kamael's and this new pets :O bout the new skillz rofl divine roughe omg etc etc at first i though that will be amazing ... HELL NOOO. That was the worst thing ever happend to lineage. All i want to say i wont play any chronicle thats after Interlude.

For now im gonna stick with interlude until the last private interlude server close when it does - BB lineage.

NcSoft - We provide you a fair gameplay, hey pay us and we will show you what WoW is.

Great Topic..let me write my opinion...c1 nice game play and very good times...c2 some new thinks l2 is getting better...c3 OWNS as hackz0r say the new bosses just rock..c4,lineage2 in the TOP ;D  c5 holly sh1t    Interlude is my love...i play only interlude,maybe the skills make the characters a lil bit better but its cool!

KAMAEL..oh ncSOFT give us to play this crap with new race...what the new race have?hah only one wind!

hellbound...new thinks,max level 85?holly sh1t!at the end all the characters will have 1,000 skills and they will be immortal

so whats the point?we want to play l2 in the next years not only for one year so dont -beep- up the game plx!

everyone is playing interlude with custom kamael thinks!

so..ncSoft give back teh interlude clients and make the servers Interlude!or gtfo

at the end we will fight with kalasnikof and armors with name Emo Armor ..Punk Armor and we will learn skills for skating...lol stop it

L2 is getting really repetitive. There is no actual PvP Adjustments, grinding becomes waaaayyyy to heavy. Even with l2w in official, is very tired.

Skills, nothing innovative as C5-IL (well, some IL, cause many others sux) Though in Hellbound I saw some cool adjustments.

The only thing I've liked in Chaotic Chronicle is the UI change. S80 sets blow the game up.

L2 is really dying, good AOC is coming soon

Unfortunately,L2 the last 2 years are making useless updates.(C6 had nothing special and Hellbound,was the worst update in my opinion.)Let's hope that the Gracia will be better.

In c6 (interlude) they fixed a lot of problems, for example sleep was way to overpowered, and some stuff like cancel, and archers gained new skills, dagger classes became cool, people enjoyed playing with the tank classes, and a lot of more new things.

And yes, they want to get more money with lineage2 so they make new updates, what will you think if you pay for logging in at lvl 80 with top S items over enchant and augmented weapons just to beat some ppl? you will get tired soon and stop playing, that means less money.

They want to make people play more, making them level up more, if more lvl, more power.

Let me add that , in c1 no one reached top lvls, and it was weird to see ppl with good armors, that was the reason why ppl enjoyed more the game, it was more challenging and you really needed all the ppl to help you, now if you have a bd lvl 58, sws lvl 49, Prophet 56+ Shillen elder 56, in 1 or 2 months, you are lvl 75. If you have PoW/PoF/CoV, 1 month.

Yes they fixed problems but its not the same thing with c4 c5 and int

This are the best for me

Kamael is the worthest

The bad thing is that updating the game apdates the servers too

and who wants to play dont have mutch options to cose