Where are you Playing? [27/04/2008]

Ok guys, let's post in what server do you play so we can meet each others :)

Talk a little about your server like: Population,Rates,Some Features etc.

Don't use this Post to Spam!

If this post get more than 3 spamming posts... I will Pm a moderator to lock it! >:(

I play L2Elite! Ratex45 Expx45.You can pm me with name Prosoxi.I think is the most popular server in the world...Over than 5k ppl daily!In Aden Town you can't walk!Goddard too!

I Play  L2 Exodus and here is some info Char ingame name - WeakMinded SupportTheTroops or HooK3r... we are a decent server with growing community and lots of pvps between 2 of the most powerful clans till now i hope i see you ingame you can pm me..

i was playing on supreme too, and sucks dont go there because its doomed, modded C4 skills to C5, mana burn is the most bugged , also erase is 100% landing rate and heallers with trance in lvl 58 can sleep targets that are lvl 78 with sleep resistance lol

Dragon network x5 infinity, this is net work of lineage with 5 server x5 x10 x15 x30 x200 full interlude features with some CT1 features. Come with us to discover Dragon Sub-class (stacking sub-class).