[HELP]Lulu

• 1 month later...

i am fan of supporters espicially lulu...... i plaingmy own style with lulu(some guys always insult me about my building and finally i have deaths until 4 and kills until 15 and assist 30 ++ is my best score and some times i am gonna broke it but they surrender) any way i will tell you the build after the school :D )

so i back ........first NEVER go solo with lulu (and my opinion go with no ranged in same lane)......1st item you take is dorans ring,2nd try as fast you can to farm for warmogs armor(1st item of this recipe i try to farm for this belt priced 1150 cause for the others items not need serious farming.)*(if u want when you collected the items for warmogs you can buy the recipe too.... me i take final recipe after make 3rd item and that is boots for cooldown).....4th item rod of ages and start with those stone for hp & mp...NOT the ward that gives you ability...5th item is relai's crystal scepter and 6th is shurelya's reverie!!!if you want i can tell you the playing style and some "Tricks" with lulu!!!!**** u can take kill with lulu  even from very big distance!!!

Hi Guyz!

I just bought Lulu champion and i would like to have a nice guide for her.

Who can help me?

Please leave a comment or pm me!

Thanks

In the next days I will share one Guide for Taric its supporter so If you want take a idea from there.

so i back ........first NEVER go solo with lulu (and my opinion go with no ranged in same lane)......1st item you take is dorans ring,2nd try as fast you can to farm for warmogs armor(1st item of this recipe i try to farm for this belt priced 1150 cause for the others items not need serious farming.)*(if u want when you collected the items for warmogs you can buy the recipe too.... me i take final recipe after make 3rd item and that is boots for cooldown).....4th item rod of ages and start with those stone for hp & mp...NOT the ward that gives you ability...5th item is relai's crystal scepter and 6th is shurelya's reverie!!!if you want i can tell you the playing style and some "Tricks" with lulu!!!!**** u can take kill with lulu  even from very big distance!!!

You can't farm for all these items if you go duo lane with lulu, since you'll be the support. Also, warmogs is a bad defensive item.

You can't farm for all these items if you go duo lane with lulu, since you'll be the support. Also, warmogs is a bad defensive item.

actually take warmogs not for def ..just for a married with your ulty !!!you build hp items to help someone/yourself to survive from a gang or just use it to your self (be you the "tank") to "stun" them and then team can participate to team fight!!!thats the meaning of a support...... i just build 2-3 items hp just for stuck them with ulty!!i play as lulu from the begging  since she appeared ....and i lost only 1 match and thats why cause we had 3 afk :S

.....anyway to much guys play her as AD!!! i just said an opinion!

Just go AP Lulu in mid lane. Can't be countered, you can't gank her with her Slow/Movement speed buff and polymorph plus her knock back ulti. Also you can clean the minion waves with just a Q.

Nothing difficult.

its good thought this....!!!i like supporting style(most of my heroes)...... but lulu havent much of speed or big buff time!!!so better use it as polymorph ....1 sec silence is better than 3 sec boost speed!!! my opinion!!

actually take warmogs not for def ..just for a married with your ulty !!!you build hp items to help someone/yourself to survive from a gang or just use it to your self (be you the "tank") to "stun" them and then team can participate to team fight!!!thats the meaning of a support...... i just build 2-3 items hp just for stuck them with ulty!!i play as lulu from the begging  since she appeared ....and i lost only 1 match and thats why cause we had 3 afk :S

.....anyway to much guys play her as AD!!! i just said an opinion!

Still, it's a very expensive build for a support.

If you wanna build HP on a support you can buy Heart of Gold, Shurelia's Reverie, Aegis of The Legion. It's about +700 HP with affordable items.