L2MxC.com reborn! "invest and get the double!"

l2mxchahkopia.jpg

Dear MaxCheaters users!

We have re-group a team from the old days with Developers/Gamemasters/Moderators to setup and rerun a good project which i have into my mind! (called L2MxC.com) .

We are thinking to open a new fully custom Lineage II Interlude Server runing with many players as the old GOLD days!

Unfortunately we need money as you know the money is the gas of the world to run.

So now we are asking it public if anyone want to be part of our team by donating/helping us to make this idea come true!

If you want to help us you can contact with me here on forums by a pm or chat with me live on my email (admin@maxcheaters.com). Paynents accepted are Paypal or Paysafecards only.

The total number of money which we need is 500EUR (660USD). These money will go on hosting box (secured from most attacks), a good paid extender and antibot system . The rest development will be our job!

All participants can pay from 10USD each to full amοunt 660USD total. Whoever invest/donate for this project, will get the double (x2) money back if the project runs .

Thanks for reading my message!

I hope to make this server alive with your helping people ;)

Have a nice day!

edit:

By investing to this project you agree to these rules:

- You will get double money back, only if server runs without having and problems (network issues ,bad scripting, zero donations ) after 1 month of the opening.

edit2:

By playing to this server you agree to these rules:

- Server will not have any online GameMasters (at the opening , until further notice).

- Server will not have any rules for gameplay, it will be a total barbarian autorun server.

- Server will have custom features,and balance which you total agree before playing.

- You will not get any support on l2mxc forum OR ingame UNLESS its a bug report.

- You can ONLY discuss. view news and announcements and report bugs.

edit3: old banner collection: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=148685.0

The total number of money which we need is 500EUR (660USD). These money will go on hosting box (totally secured from DDoS Attacks), and a good

paid extender.

You can find cheaper & turbo dedicates + powerful ddos protection.

So these 500 euros that are needed for the project you wait to take them only via community's donations?

depends the interest.

You can find cheaper & turbo dedicates + powerful ddos protection.

its dedicated + L2OFF Int + extender + antibot system + webhosting (designing/scripting)

Couldn't the old L2MxC website be used? Just saying?

Anyway, the costs are really that high.

Server will prolly have people and donations , but it's always so risky :/

I know money are needed for this, but the amount can be reduced if you rush some things Nick ;)

What do you mean with anti bot system?

In game, anti-bot protection

depends the interest.

Τhe thing I want to say is, you want these 500 euros only from community or just a little amount of them. You gonna pay with your money an amount of these 500 euros?

Τhe thing I want to say is, you want these 500 euros only from community or just a little a-beep-t of them. You gonna pay with your money an a-beep-t of these 500 euros?

The 500EUR is a "part"of the total money which we need from the commmunity we have put too money into this project. The costs to setup a good server (totally protected) are way more. We cannot this time invest all these money by own and we asked some help from you guyz.