interlude L2Sublimity - Final 35X - April 20, 2012

L2Sublimity

IamYourDeath, i know everything about L2Sublimity. They will fail.

1) OpalSnow just pays KATION/Vanganth for all what you see done in L2Sublimity. Opal is just editing some script, changing some numbers and copy paste folders.

2) There is much work left on L2Sublimity, you can check beta and see how it is.

3) Character stats are insaine, gameplay sucks. Starwars

4) Practically you will play Gracia Final not Interlude. All animations are Gracia Final which sucks.

5) What did Kation with Opal actually? They took Gracia Final Laked files, modded them and removed the skills from it "downgrade" to interlude, remade some code so it accepts interlude login, protocal and so on... :)

P.S: Not saying its easy work, its much scripting and code but.. to bad 2 days left and they are -beep-ed haha.

1st i would like to ask u how u know everything about Sublimity?

also as far as i can see this is ur personal opinion about things...u dont like Gracia interface or w/e is ur prob...no1 force u to play.About who make/made whole work no1 really cares...do u think that 100000 admins that existed or exist in L2 knew how to fix bugs,script and code?more than 80% paid or had friends...so i dont see any prob till now...If there is delay,yes its gonna be a big prob and if delay is gonna be really big then they will lose many ppl...(i dont really believe it cuz ppl are desperate with the existed server...anyway!this is ur opinion,this is mine.end of story.ppl will decide when server opens if server is good or not...till then all we can do is w8...

+6 armor

+16 weapons

this will make crazy unbalance ... + special abilities at weapons ONLY.  Mage with 2500 c speed 10k m atak  hitting archer with 1400 m def.....    and vice versa ... HE aq/baium db +16 3x custome SA 2x might agu  hiting 6k mages ... where is fun here?

+ worst community you can gain in l2 ... interlude high rates players ... I loged on forum and i know 3/4 of these idiots ... they are gonna left after 1 week saying it's FAIL or whatever... sad but that is going to happen.

anyway GL i will Quote that post in 1 week, when you will cry why another interlude HR 'failed' again ... :)

Galanty don't be that sure, Sublimity has been open for over then 3 years and it was never unbalanced. I believe that today all of you'll love it. Even if I don't have time for playing I'll give it a chance.

+6 armor

+16 weapons

this will make crazy unbalance ... + special abilities at weapons ONLY.  Mage with 2500 c speed 10k m atak  hitting archer with 1400 m def.....    and vice versa ... HE aq/baium db +16 3x custome SA 2x might agu  hiting 6k mages ... where is fun here?

+ worst community you can gain in l2 ... interlude high rates players ... I loged on forum and i know 3/4 of these idiots ... they are gonna left after 1 week saying it's FAIL or whatever... sad but that is going to happen.

anyway GL i will Quote that post in 1 week, when you will cry why another interlude HR 'failed' again ... :)

played before the old exile and it was not unbalanced.