Hell knight drain

in interlude if i remamber corectlly palus knight and dark avanger used to carry another set robe  major arcana and an empower weapon to make huge dmg, i think 500 m.atack in them is way better then 500 m.atack in a necro or a spellhowler, it was done by macro

in interlude if i remamber corectlly palus knight and dark avanger used to carry another set robe  major arcana and an empower weapon to make huge dmg, i think 500 m.atack in them is way better then 500 m.atack in a necro or a spellhowler, it was done by macro

actually not, only the Shillien Knight was wearing AM in order to grow the chance of his para skill.

@drain, well it should deal some pretty nice dmg since u continue to learn that skill after lvl 40.

ofc, dont expect a miracle, but if a mage would hit with 1k dmg, u should deal ~700 which is pretty nice imho + it give u hp too.

well if your not in oly you could try that old trick with the dragon hachling of the star and use his skills for magic atack, its fun cause he has good cooldown (reuse) but dont count on it to win

the begining of pvp damage reduction items meant pets start doing less and less dmg cause they dont have pvp dmg increase items